Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Kompressor(supercharger) Oil change?

5K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  edfreeman 
#1 ·
HI ALL:<br> How long should I change my supercharger oil? Which brand and grade should I use? Where is the fill and drain plug for my 99 C230 Kompressor?<br> <br> thanks<br> lei

#2 ·
No one stepping up to this man's question on supercharger oil change ,location? I need this answer as well. I know out and In are thru the same exact? Head bolt hole. But where is that hole.should a pat it down with flower and look for it. .ahem...sorry. she starting to whine a little while normal Cruz and low speeds. I haven't kicked it in since I noticed this small but disturbing sound. Like to try a little bit late ,possible prevention by flush n fill. ANYTHING. Would be helpful. First time owner. 129k slk230 Kompressor. Think I'm in love. And differences in this magma beauty from other 99 c230 komp,s. Don't leave me hanging guys. I have to change hard top convertible cylinders already. Trying to keep it tight. Thanks guys. I really can't afford all this. But not I feel I can't afford not to posses this girl.

#3 ·
For one thing, this is an 18 year old post.

For another, it is in the AMG section, and the post doesn't say it is an AMG car.

We can help get an answer to a question, but we'll first need to know which chassis or year and model we're asking about. The AMG sections have less participation than the regular sedan and coupe forums.

#4 ·
My bad. 1999 slk 230 automatic with a option in drive to click the shifter towards driver to 4(straight across, others left). For race application. I say this because I don't know the distinction between AMG and alternative. But the information I provided is accurate. Car drives fine. But have not kicked it in since she started making the charger sound a normal low speed operation. Supercharger bolt location ? On vehicle difficulty level. Where to most likely obtain jet Mobil oil. What is the difference in this oil from other types? I hope I've given enough info to help you help me 130 k superfast oddly brittle coated black dash parts. Definitely slk. Gentleman,,?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.