Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

FSOT: VERY RARE Polar White '96 C36

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Guest (MBNZ) 
#1 ·
I think I am going crazy but here it is! I have an SLK 32 on the way and the lust for a Mini Cooper S to terrorize the town with so my C36 may have to go. I will entertain serious offers for outright sale or would be interested in a trade involving a Cooper S. Car is owned outright and has never been wrecked IN ANY WAY. This post states it about 5 times but the white is gorgeous and the rarest color of all so you will never see another one on the highway! The specs follow:<br>
<br>
Gorgeous ?96 C36 in the VERY rare Polar White, 54,000 miles, mint condition, full warranty until 2004/100K, Lorinser S600 grill, factory euro dual H1 headlights, clear euro side markers, SLK center caps on the AMG wheels. All the usual C36 options plus ASR, integrated phone and 6 disk CD changer. This car is mechanically perfect and immaculate, it needs nothing except another caring owner, never been wrecked or abused and has been properly maintained, brakes and tires have less than 3K miles. To the best of my knowledge, the Polar White was on only 6 cars out of the 3600 produced making this an ultra rare C36; I have never seen another for sale in this color. There is nothing like a factory tuned AMG Mercedes which is largely built by hand, this car has gobs of refined power, will sprint to 60 in well under 6 seconds, traverse the 1/4 mile in under 14 seconds and stop from 60 in 123?, top speed is limited at 155mph. This is a luxury sports car killer that has no lack of performance in any area and yields none of the creature comforts to this performance with burled walnut, leather, heated seats, keyless entry, moonroof, folding rear seats, auto folding rear headrests and much more. Non-smoker and always garaged. I can be reached at 303-885-4458 with any questions but please, serious calls only.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.