Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

PDF Owners Manual W202 1995-2000

336K views 61 replies 58 participants last post by  lfamaia 
#1 · (Edited)
Attached is a Pdf of 1999 C280 Owner's Manual, But can be applied for most C-Class cars including AMG Models from 1995-2000 please let me know if you found it useful

NB Please download the file onto your computer then open it. some people are having problems opening the file cos they are doing it form their internet browsers.

Enjoy Gulianos

Attachments

#7 ·
I have a Japanese version of a 1996 C200 owners manual, that i am in the process of translating but its going slow. if anyone out there knows Japanese, email me on (gulianos_m@yahoo.com) your help will be greatly appreciated.

i am a graphic designer by trade and if anyone has a manual in any other language and can translate to English i will be more than happy to do the design and layout.

Gulianos

#13 ·
Attached is a Pdf of 1999 C280 Owner's Manual, But can be applied for most C-Class cars including AMG Models from 1995-2000 please let me know if you found it useful
This was very handy as my used vehicle has the wrong manual in it.
BUT...
There is nothing in here about the "audio system" :crybaby2:
(what we used to call "the radio")

Does anyone have any info on that?
Since all the speakers say "Bose" on them I'll assume it is the Bose Audio System, but I have no idea what difference that makes. Some light shining on that would be nice as well.

Thanks.
-Res

#24 ·
MANUAL IN PDF

Enjoy Gulianos
hi guys,

i just joined the group. got myself a c36 without a manual though and i couldnt get the download to work. error in file...:crybaby2:

can any of you share the document with me? :D

cheers!

b4logban

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.