Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Official W202 C36, C43 AMG Pictures Sticky

347K views 246 replies 97 participants last post by  PJmak 
#1 ·
I think it's time we has this pix sticky thread post pix of your ride!. As most of our rides are a work in progress, you can email me new pictures and descriptions as time goes by and I'll update them if you wish.

See less See more
#32 ·
is there a size 18 for that rim? looks sick! 19's look too big for me plus you sacrifice performance

#36 ·
new pics: rims mounted on car

The dimensions is:

front 8.5x19" with ET 38 and 235/35-19" (ET 35 but modified hubs and brakedisc so it equals to ET 38)
Rear 9.5x19" with ET 35 and 265/30-19"

No rubbing at all..
Ride comfort is a little bit bumpier but not annoying at all.

The rims doesn´t arrive in ET 38, i modified i hubs a little.
And had to grind off a little on frontcalipers and calipersbrackets on spindle as i lathed off a little from hubs.

#49 ·
The stance on your 36 is perfect. DId the weight of the new wheels slow down your acceleration from a dead stop ?

They look heavy.

#43 ·
Here's mine!
1995 C36 AMG

-H&R coil springs
-HID lights
-Cold air intake
-Carlssons spoiler/wing
-DVD system
-Clifford Alarm
-high flow exhaust
-cross drilled Brembo brakes
(rotors/pads)

Attachments

#44 ·
"what brand are these rims? i wonder if they come in 18's"
im pretty sure there just amg they look just like the e63 and cl63

#52 ·
What's up Glenn?
Yeah I took her in today. I managed to install the rear springs last night. It
took me close to 2 hrs. I went by the shop this afternoon & the springs (front) were
in. The height is actually ok. Big difference than before though. I'm picking up the
car Saturday because, the mechanic still has to do the alignment & replace one
lower ball joint. The old springs that the mechanic took out, were rusty big time &
they look like they had 2 complete coils on each grinded off. That's why my C36
was so ridiculously low in front!
I'll post pics ASAP..........
How’s your ride?

p.s. hey Glenn, love your wheels...............................Wow, pretty incredible what wheels/tires do to the look of a car, eh?

My brother photoshopped my car. He lowered it more than it was previously...lol...
Talk to you guys soon........

Attachments

#53 ·
before & after.............
It doesn't look as sick as it did before, but it drives 100% better & no more hard
brutal rides. With the car lowered as much as it was before, the ride was also very
uncomfortable after awhile (bouncing all over the place) :(. My mechanic also told
me that it's probably going to drop approx. 1/2" all around when the springs finally
settle (a month or so?)......
He also replaced a lower ball joint that was just about to give. Thank God! He showed
me the bad joint, then he replaced it & finally aligned her all around. Now it feels like
my C36 is brand new again ! :)
Talk to you guys soon.......Going to give her a bath now..............

Attachments

#55 ·
heres my C36 ill get some better pictures of it soon. mods so far include tinted, radared, avantgarde grille, clear corners, euro headlights w/ 8000K HID's and fogs, smoked LED tails, Rieger window spoiler, AMG pedal kit, AMG stem caps(woo!), AMG crest wheel caps(monos), chrome shift trim, chrome door pins, faux carbon fibered engine bay covers, dropped on eibachs, in dash dvd & GPS, real staggered Brabus V's, and newly painted engine bay with a nice red and grey scheme

#56 ·
I'm almost sure I've seen you on the Mass Pike.

Green heels FTW !!!

PS- Post some pics of your DVD install when you get a chance. Sounds awesome.

#57 ·
when was it and was i doing 155:p

#58 ·
engine shot

#59 ·
its been a while since i installed my h&r's... here's how she sits right now...

#60 ·
its been a while since i installed my h&r springs. here's how she looks right now...

#61 ·
its been a while since i installed my h&r springs. here's how she looks right now...

#62 ·
finally got new tires and got the brabus V's on

#63 ·
Taken at a New England Street Performance get together. few hours later and i was burning a civic with a gsr motor swap with no back seats from 0-80

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.