Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

RennTek decals

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  MAC10 
#1 ·
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows of a website that I could possibly get a RennTek window decal? I'm not too sure if many people have heard of RennTek but its basically a performance label for Mercedes. I've checked their website but I haven't found anything. If anyone knows, please hit me back...thanks.

You can check them out at http://www.renntechmercedes.com/

#2 ·
If you have no luck finding the decal, have one made. All you need is a picture or drawin...

If you have no luck finding the decal, have one made. All you need is a picture or drawing of what you want, find a business in your local phonebook that makes signs or billboards using vinyl. Most have software that can scan, cut, and format almost anything.

I had a local sign outfit cut some custom stripes (similar to the small fender stripes of a grand-sport Corvette). We used 2 different shades of metalic grey/silver vinyl. The guy looked at my like I was nuts at first until he saw the end result on the car. He ended up taking a picture for the company's proof-book.

Attachments

#4 ·
Thanks, I think it adds a nice finishing touch to the front end.

I was looking to build...

Thanks, I think it adds a nice finishing touch to the front end.

I was looking to build my own when I found it on ebay, Its made of fiberglass by Lorinser. I think you could build one similair with of 1/4" sheet metal and save a few bucks.

-M

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.