Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W202 Avantgarde grille

6K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Noele 
#1 ·
Hello! I am new to this forum and just recently got a 1995 C220 with only 77k's. I want to update the look by changing the oem grille to the new S600 style avantgarde grille. Anybody know the oem part number for the grille insert or if the oem S600 grille itself will fit into the W202.

This must have been discussed before, sorry for the repeat.

Thanks,
Noel

#2 ·
Hello! I am new to this forum and just recently got a 1995 C220 with only 77k's. I want to update the look by changing the oem grille to the new S600 style avantgarde grille. Anybody know the oem part number for the grille insert or if the oem S600 grille itself will fit into the W202.

Thanks,
Noel
Welcome Noel!

You can search the forum using the "Search this forum" link, this will help you find some of the older information.

The Avantgarde grill for the W202 is part number B-6-688-01-27. Hope that is helpful.

-s-

#3 ·

Thanks,
Noel
Go to www.bekkers.com
I bought mine for my late C280 and my current S320.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.