Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W202 For Sale, Wanted, Trade items

94K views 155 replies 107 participants last post by  JLCampbell 
#1 ·
This seem to work on the W201 forum, this thread is to consolidate all For sale/Trade/Wanted items into one organized thread instead of having all these independent threads floating around.

To make this thread organized, there will be a few easy rules to follow. Please take the time to read them.

No Commercial Post Allowed

Item must be W202 related (it could be a part or an entire car). All other items should be posted in the For Sale section of the website.
Price and location MUST be in the post. A post with no information will not be allowed. People like to know where the item or car is and not have to guess as to what you want.
When item is sold, post / add the information to your original post by using 'quote.'
Do not make a new post stating its sold as it will cause confusion.
Simply edit the original post and it would make it much easier.
Contact the seller either by PM (Private Message) or email(if the seller chooses to post it in the ad.
Do not post here that you are interested.
pictures if u have them will help sell your items as well

Here is an example of what a sales ad should be like:

Item description (Picture can be inserted here as well)
Price: $ your price

If you are posting a link to your item to an auction(i.e. eBay), here's how the post can look:

Auction link
End date/time of auction

if you are posting an auction it MUST BE YOURS!

Posts that don't meet the criteria will be edited or removed.

See less See more
Reactions: alf_hockly
#56 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone.

I am selling my 99 c230k, with approximately 190,000 miles. I have it on CL for $1,750.00 OBO.

Mechanically, the car is in great shape. It is a Supercharged (stock) 4 cyld, RWD car that is great to drive around. Oil has been changed EVERY 3,000 miles with Mobil1 0w-40 fully synthetic. Motor Mounts, MAF, Oil Seperator, PCV Valve, fuel injectors and o-rings and all filters were just replaced in Spring 2015 with OEM Parts bought from Mercedes and the antifreeze was flushed with Mercedes OEM Antifreeze (still a half gallon left from the Dealer). Supercharger is still in great shape. This car was my daily driver so I kept up on maintenance - it is reliable and it never let me down. This car has been using Premium 93 gas for the past 4-5 years, not necessary, but makes me feel better.
Transmission was rebuilt about 3 years ago and maintained at the Mercedes Dealer.

I am just outside of Philadelphia PA.

The ad is posted here:
99 Mercedes C230 Kompressor (supercharged)

Attachments

#57 · (Edited)
Wheels FOR SALE (includes 2 NEW tires) - $350

REDUCED - $350. OPEN TO TRADES AS WELL!

I recently bought these wheels for my W202 and... I'm going to have to break up with them. :)

In all honesty, I've just run into too many questions about fitment that I don't have all the answers for; the best solution I've found is to simply sell them and try again. The issues I've had are the width and the lug bolt "seat;" the rear wheels are 9.5" wide, the fronts are 8.5" wide, and the stock lugs for these wheels were M14's, compared the M12's on my W202. Anywho, on to the complete for sale listing:

Factory set of FOUR 18" wheels from ~2007 Mercedes CLS550. These are "5 star" wheels and are staggered (wider in back). The bolt pattern is 5x112, center bore is 66.6, the offset is ET28 front and ET33 rear.

Currently mounted with two nearly-new (less than 1k miles) tires on the front wheels - tires are Nankang NS-20's in P225/40/18. Rear tires are included but will need replaced very soon - Goodyear Eagle GT's in 245/40/18.

These are great "daily driver" wheels; they are straight and true, but do have some minor imperfections. Front right has some curb rash, and there is some VERY minor scuffing on the front left. Rear right has one scrape on the lip (less than 1/2") and rear left has a very small (again, less than 1/2") "dimple" (I wouldn't even call it a bend) on the inside lip; I'll post a pic tonight.

Includes center caps (three in very good condition, one with peeled paint), M14 lug nuts if you need them, and two small wheels spacers (I haven't measured them, but I'd guess they're about 10mm or so, maybe even 5's).

Located in Pikeville, KY (eastern KY) - can meet in Lexington-KY, Charleston-WV, or Johnson City-TN if needed. Asking $350 or open to trades for 17's for my 202. Pictured on my w202 for reference (since removed).

Attachments

#64 ·
Sadly I might be having to get rid of my C230K, so along with that, all the suspension parts that I've acquired for it but was never able to install. These parts are not for sale yet officially, but I wanted to see if there was interest. I will NOT be parting out the car itself, just what I have already off the car. I am in Houston TX and I can ship if paid for by seller in advance.

What I have:
New Lemforder front LCA's w/K-Mac eccentric bushings installed
New Lemforder front Upper arms w/ ball joints (sport package geometry 2103308707/2103308807)
New Vogtland springs 35mm F/R #952079
Brembo C32 brakes 4pot/2pot F/R (Front calipers 2yrs used, rotors 2months use/Rears NEW)
New F/R stainless braided brake lines
New Adjustable Rear Camber arms
New Meyle Tie Rod center link assy
New Idler arm bushing kit.
New Lemforder lower ball joints

Attachments

#66 · (Edited)
Here is an updated list of C36 parts f/s:

Black front bumper cover with fogs- $450 (will sell fogs separately)
Black side skirts- $400
1997 ECU- $400
I have two 3.6 Air boxes- $100 each
3.6 crank- $800
3.6 Cams- $450
3.6 bare block- $675
1997 wiring harness- $150
1997 oil cooler heat exchanger and water pump combo- $250

All parts are up on ebay under m-b500e

#68 ·
Wanted:

Would like to buy a 2000 C230 or C280 in the Atlanta area. Would like one with less than 135k-ish miles. Desert silver w/ parchment interior, or silver with grey interior.

Don't really care about features or anything like that, except I'd like a non sport so I can have one with the wood trim interior.

If anyone rides past a car lot with one for sale or anything, please let me know. Thanks!

#69 ·
Hello I'm new to the forum and I just bought a 2000 c280 Sport that is in pretty good condition. One of the few problems is I can't get the AC cold which I have narrowed down to the AC compressor not kicking in which I can worry about later. The other problem is now I'm trying to get it through emissions but the catalyc converter test isn't complete so they won't pass it. The last smog place said that it was missing completely and was replaced by two pipes. Not sure if that's accurate because I don't know what I'm looking for exactly. I see a honey come looking thing attached to the exhaust but I'm not sure what that is. Can anyone assist me with this?

#70 ·
Original merdeces benz c36 w202 1995 amg package on sale. Package includes front bumper, rear bumper, 2x thresholds. Bumper comes with holders, fixers and chrome trim. Price for all package 900 euro. I can prepare all package for painting for extra 200 euro. More information on pm or email LMikalajunas@yahoo.com

900euro, Lithuania. I can shipping where you want if you pay for shipping.

#71 ·
Looking for a complete M111 with 6-speed manual behind it.

Running condition would be best, and the closer to Texas, the better.

This is for my '51 170S, for those who might be curious as to what I want it for!

#72 ·
FS: OEM corner lights and rear smoked tails. I have switched to amber corners and tails and I am looking to get rid of my factory lights. $75 shipped for the corners and $125 for tails. $175 shipped for both, US only. contact 425-213-7631 for more info or pics.

#74 ·
When I get my other wheels on these will be for sale. $1kobo

Specs: C36/C43 OEM fitment 66.6cb 5x112
Front
17x7.5et35 (2024000302)
Rear
17x8.5et30 (2024010102)

NO TIRES INCLUDED (unless you pick them up.)
One rear has a small chip in the chrome on the lip (5mm) and all but one have some slight curb scuffing which is not too noticeable unless up close.
One of the fronts is a newer (I think) replacement since the original was damaged beyond fixing without rechroming, but still oem AMG. I also have the damaged one if anyone wants it.
Local pickup in Houston or actual shipping paid by you.

#75 ·
Stuff for sale!!!!

Alright time to clear out some of this stuff laying around. Picture included below.

Black steering wheel, very minor signs of wear, honestly it's probably just dirty and needs a good cleaning. WITH AIRBAG, airbag was replaced in 2010 as indicated on the driver's door B-pillar. Reason for selling: I bought a 600$ custom steering wheel from Latvia, which is by far the best steering wheel I've ever seen or touched. PRICE: 100$ USD + shipping, I checked around on eBay for similar wheels, they go for about 120$-150$, so this is a good deal.

Rear sway bar from a C43 AMG with both end-links. Part Number: 202 326 10 65, bar is in very good condition, end links look new. PRICE: 80$ + shipping, a real bargain! Reason for selling: I was going to upgrade my sway bars with factory AMG ones, but finding a matching front sway bar is proving to be difficult, so I will go for aftermarket H&R sway bars instead, which are more than twice the price! If you want to upgrade your rear sway bar for cheap, this is a good buy.

Preferred method of payment is Paypal, if you are interested, please PM me, and I will definetly shop around for you to find the cheapest carrier!

#76 ·
Alright time to clear out some of this stuff laying around. Picture included below.

Black steering wheel, very minor signs of wear, honestly it's probably just dirty and needs a good cleaning. WITH AIRBAG, airbag was replaced in 2010 as indicated on the driver's door B-pillar. Reason for selling: I bought a 600$ custom steering wheel from Latvia, which is by far the best steering wheel I've ever seen or touched. PRICE: 100$ USD + shipping, I checked around on eBay for similar wheels, they go for about 120$-150$, so this is a good deal.

Rear sway bar from a C43 AMG with both end-links. Part Number: 202 326 10 65, bar is in very good condition, end links look new. PRICE: 80$ + shipping, a real bargain! Reason for selling: I was going to upgrade my sway bars with factory AMG ones, but finding a matching front sway bar is proving to be difficult, so I will go for aftermarket H&R sway bars instead, which are more than twice the price! If you want to upgrade your rear sway bar for cheap, this is a good buy.

Preferred method of payment is Paypal, if you are interested, please PM me, and I will definetly shop around for you to find the cheapest carrier!

What is the diameter of that sway bar?

#78 ·
Wanted: 15" Wheel Caps

Hi Guys,

Sorry to hijack the thread (I could not find a button to post a new thread under parts wanted).

Last weekend someone stole 2 of my wheel caps. Does anyone know where I can get some 2nd hand ones? (I'm not worried about what condition they're in).

I have attached a picture of what I am looking for. They are 15". I live in Cape Town, South Africa.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

#81 ·
ENGINE AND auto TRANSMISSION $1500 buyer takes it out

EIBACH LOWERING SPRINGS WITH BILSTEIN STRUTS/SHOCKS $900 buyer takes out and install there oems

FULL C36 MINT BLACK LEATHER SEATS AND DOOR PANELS $1200

AMG AUTOMATIC SHIFT KNOB $50

AMG PEDALS $65

OEM RADIO $80

DRIVERS AIRBAG $100

PASSENGER AIRBAG $100
CLUSTER $135

RED SMOKE AFTERMARKET TAILLIGHTS $125

AFTERMARKET BLK AMG REAR BUMPER $200

CAILPERS AND ROTORS $200

AXLES $200

OEM EXHAUST WITH CAT $250

CLEAR HEADLIGHTS/CLEAR CORNERS $150

TRUNK WEATHER OEM LINER $100

FRONT BLK OEM BUMPER $175

BLK OEM DOOR POWER/HEATED MIRRORS $300

BLK FLOOR CARPET $200

BLK FULL TRUNK CARPET/PANELS $180

fyi: partout will begin when motor with the tranny is sold

d

#84 ·
1996 C280 for sale need gone ASAP !

Hey gang I unfortunately have had a lot of things including moving going on in my life and have been wanting to get rid of this vehicle for quite some time. I hope someone has more time and knowledge for it than I do.

Below is a link to a craigslist ad that is on. You can find all the details and pictures on it here:

1996 Mercedes Benz C-280

I can be reached at 562 350 5614 My name is Sam and am also willing to negotiate on the price. Im in the Long Beach / Los angeles area