Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W202 For Sale, Wanted, Trade items

94K views 155 replies 107 participants last post by  JLCampbell 
#1 ·
This seem to work on the W201 forum, this thread is to consolidate all For sale/Trade/Wanted items into one organized thread instead of having all these independent threads floating around.

To make this thread organized, there will be a few easy rules to follow. Please take the time to read them.

No Commercial Post Allowed

Item must be W202 related (it could be a part or an entire car). All other items should be posted in the For Sale section of the website.
Price and location MUST be in the post. A post with no information will not be allowed. People like to know where the item or car is and not have to guess as to what you want.
When item is sold, post / add the information to your original post by using 'quote.'
Do not make a new post stating its sold as it will cause confusion.
Simply edit the original post and it would make it much easier.
Contact the seller either by PM (Private Message) or email(if the seller chooses to post it in the ad.
Do not post here that you are interested.
pictures if u have them will help sell your items as well

Here is an example of what a sales ad should be like:

Item description (Picture can be inserted here as well)
Price: $ your price

If you are posting a link to your item to an auction(i.e. eBay), here's how the post can look:

Auction link
End date/time of auction

if you are posting an auction it MUST BE YOURS!

Posts that don't meet the criteria will be edited or removed.

See less See more
Reactions: alf_hockly
#32 ·
Hello w202 community. I am mostly on the w140 section of benzworld. I have some w202 parts laying in my house. I have one passenger side mirror glass (fits 96-99 w202/210/140) it is heated. I also have the nice cd changer bracket (wooden ones not the cheap bracket) i ordered pack in 2007 and only used the c280 for a month. I paid over $150 it was nice case. I am looking to get about $50 for it local pick up preferred i might be open to offers dont hesitate to throw offers :) i will attach a picture of it. I do not have room for parts anymore, i lost my storage unit so i need to sell everything i have.

If anyone is interested or has questions about the mirror or cd changer bracket/mount feel free to pm me or shot me an email: aruityunoganyan@yahoo.com.

Attachments

#33 ·
FS C280 engine harness.

I have an updated / replacement wiring harness for Mercedes C280.

Made in 2003 so no problems with the wiring falling apart.

Excellent condition and complete.

Nothing broken or missing and the wires are perfect.

Mercedes PN 202 540 4032 made by Delphi.

Check your application and make sure this is the correct part for your car.

$225 plus shipping.

#34 · (Edited)
Here is a 96 W202 C220 with all new wiring harness and all new sensors (crank, cam, coolant temp) and a ton of other extras like Clifford alarm, Carlsson 19 wheels, the list goes on. For Sale in Seattle area, $everal hundred dollar$ discount to a Benzworld brother! Selling because I also have a W140 and a R129, plus other vehicles too. Only a LITTLE crazy..... LOL
MERCEDES C220 Special Car Must See

Attachments

#35 · (Edited)
If anyone is looking for a set of OEM Bosch headlights i have a pair in very very good condition. They came off of a 1996 C280. All the clips and mounting brackets are intact. Glass, rubber, and seal are in excellent shape. They will fit th e1994-1997 models with or without the wiper directly. The 1998-2000 w202 has different bulbs even though these will fit, the bulbs have to be changed. Looking to get $170 for the pair shipped or will separate them for $85 each shipped.

#36 · (Edited)
1994 c220 sport every optional extra possible 2 owners from new !Original Mercedes spare wheel jerry can ,Mercedes fire extinguisher mercedes first aid kit and Mercedes cd multichanger Clean interior Starts ad drives but needs.. Been sat for a few years Nice car for age. Manchester. £400
PREVIOUS LIGHT BACK AND FRONT DAMAGE. DOES NOT EFFECT CAR. CANT EVEN TELL ITS THERE
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w202-c-class/2098385-whats-my-mercedes.html#post9700913

#37 ·
C36 AMG ECU HWA2025459632

Hello there, fellow MB enthusiasts. I am present in the W124 section of the forum, but I have some nice parts for other models and need to free up space in my storage.

For W202 I have a C36 AMG ECU for sale.

P/N: HWA2025459632

Made by VDO

It's equipped with an immobilizer and AFAIK will only work in a car with immo after resetting.
(Or you can just swap the chip into VDO C280 ECU :) and enjoy).

Pin-out:

e-mail me for questions: maxmatt2 at o2.pl

or make an offer. I'll consider any reasonable offer.

Matt

#39 ·
black hood has dents in front but can be fixed or used as is for the meantime $100

amg rear bumper cover $250

euro red/smoke taillights $175 pair

euro clear corners $45 pair

oem blk power mirrors $300 pair

oem steering wheel with airbag $200 will fit other benz's

oem winter mats black full set $125

oem winter trunk mat $125

oem radio $125

full blk power leather interior with panels mint $130

#40 ·
Hello all, I am located in the Metro Detroit area. Although I fully understand the items i'm listing are not w202 parts they will 100% fit a w202 body style WITHOUT any modification. I know this to be true because I purchased them for my vehicle and the offset is compatible with my 96 w202.

I have 4 rims that originally were on an 03 SL550. The rims have 500 miles on them. They are in great condition with very minimal curb rash on one rim. These are staggered fitment 18 inch rims, 8 1/2 by 18 in the front and 9 1/2 by 18 in the rear. I can take them out of storage and take pictures if there is any serious interest.

MB part number: 230 401 20 02 and 230 401 21 02.

#46 ·
Power mirror switch/knob and OEM radio

Hey all:

I'm looking for the power mirror switch/knob for my C220 - haven't had one since I got it. :( Just the knob, as the control stick works perfectly on mine.

Also, my radio is dying - I'd like to find a CHEAP factory radio (with the code, please); cassette is fine, of course. Mine still works, but the volume knob doesn't do... anything, really. Plus, like most, my display is fading to black lol. Not ready to pay much, though, because I have more pressing issues to work on and the radio is still usable (I change the volume through my iPod). :)

Thanks!

#47 ·
WTB: wood on drivers door panel

I am looking for the strip of burled walnut that's on the door card of a w202. I have a 99 C43. It is the long piece. I had a wrecking yard tell me there is two sizes, short and long. I am assuming C280 has the burl walnut and it would be considered the longer part. I can take a photo of mine if needed. Thanks in advance. Mike

#49 ·
Anybody ever hear back from Mike-d?

We exchanged a few emails ending with him offering to sell me the whole car (way too far away for me). To the list I sent him I now get to add both the left and right windshield washer nozzles (they look identical to me). Prefer heated but would take either type. For 1996. I have no idea whether they stayed the same for very long before and after that year.

Are there any intact cupholders left in the world?

But what I really NEED is the overhead lights assembly in between the visors.

What I really WANT is the 3-inch-long or so body trim that fits between the driver's side rear door and the rear wheelwell.

Please LMK.

Thanks!

#50 ·
I exchanged a few emails with Mike-d and I got the feeling that he didn't want to part out, but sell the whole car. And after looking at his photos, it appeared that the car wasn't an AMG model due to the gauge cluster not having the AMG logo. Also, the interior he was selling he said was black, but his under dash and console area was the light tan color. Wouldn't it be black if the seats and such were black? Anyways he stopped emailing when it was clear that I only wanted a few parts from it.

#51 ·
Brand New Mercedes M104 Engine Wiring loom / Harness

Hi, this listing is for a Genuine Mercedes Benz Engine Wiring Harness for the M104 series motors. 280, 300, 320 - E36 etc in it's original box.

This loom is Brand New- Not used. It was partially fitted to a car but I realised the loom was not a correct match for the car so it was removed within 20 minutes. These wiring looms are a huge failure on any 1990's Mercedes and lead to many running problems as the origial looms degrade internally leading to short curcuits.

This loom is an eye watering £1158 from Mercedes- check with your dealer!! I am selling this loom half price as it did not fit my car.

Please carefully study the pictures to ensure the item will fit your car. You can count the plugs on it & verify that it looks identical to your old loom- or check the Part no matches your old loom. I will not accept returns due to the value of the item.

International buyers are welcome, postage cost can be calculated on request. Free postage to UK. Asking £550ono

PM me or Email jo124@live.co.uk

Attachments

#53 ·
Breaking Mercedes C36 AMG Saloon

Hi all,

I am breaking a C36 AMG Saloon car at home. I have bought the car so I can take the running gear (Engine & ECU, Gearbox, Brakes, Rear Axle, Wheels & Exhaust) onto a project W124 car I have.

I will be selling;

Full Black Leather Interior (Power Drivers Seat- all A1 condition) £295 the lot This includes all matching Door Trim cards + carpets etc

Full Factory AMG Bodykit A1 Condition (Includes Front + Rear Bumpers, Side Skirts, Boot Spoiler + the Decals) £350

AMG Steering Wheel £45

AMG Instrument Cluster £75 (Will be available in approx 3 weeks as I need to map the wiring as I unplug it for transplant to W124)

Complete doors £75 ea.

Mirrors £35 each complete

Taillamps £25 Each

A/C control panel £45

A/C pump in full working order £35

Headlamp wiper 'Kit' (Both sides with trim panels) £60

+ all other chrome, trims. Panels etc etc. Just enquire via PM or email jo124@live.co.uk

I will keep this listing up to date with what has been sold. So if it's not marked as sold here it will be available!!

I will ship to anywhere in UK & Ireland. I can also ship Internationally so all members all welcome to enquire.

I will add pics to this listing tomorrow eve as it's nearly Midnight here now.

Thanks for looking