Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W202 For Sale, Wanted, Trade items

94K views 155 replies 107 participants last post by  JLCampbell 
#1 ·
This seem to work on the W201 forum, this thread is to consolidate all For sale/Trade/Wanted items into one organized thread instead of having all these independent threads floating around.

To make this thread organized, there will be a few easy rules to follow. Please take the time to read them.

No Commercial Post Allowed

Item must be W202 related (it could be a part or an entire car). All other items should be posted in the For Sale section of the website.
Price and location MUST be in the post. A post with no information will not be allowed. People like to know where the item or car is and not have to guess as to what you want.
When item is sold, post / add the information to your original post by using 'quote.'
Do not make a new post stating its sold as it will cause confusion.
Simply edit the original post and it would make it much easier.
Contact the seller either by PM (Private Message) or email(if the seller chooses to post it in the ad.
Do not post here that you are interested.
pictures if u have them will help sell your items as well

Here is an example of what a sales ad should be like:

Item description (Picture can be inserted here as well)
Price: $ your price

If you are posting a link to your item to an auction(i.e. eBay), here's how the post can look:

Auction link
End date/time of auction

if you are posting an auction it MUST BE YOURS!

Posts that don't meet the criteria will be edited or removed.

See less See more
Reactions: alf_hockly
#2 ·
Drivers visor

Okay, I'll post.

Looking for a drivers side visor with garage door button built-in... must be tan in color for a car with tan interior.

Arizona, USA

#3 · (Edited)
WTB 98 W202 hood, Lights, Radiator Support, Radiator cross member

Love the thread! I am currently looking for a W202 hood or headlight assembly. I would be interested in just about any part if someone is selling. I am currently fixing my gold w202 that I fought a deer with, and lost.

EDIT: Is WTB allowed in this thread. Sorry if I dont follow rules well

Attachments

#4 ·
Love the thread! I am currently looking for a W202 hood or headlight assembly. I would be interested in just about any part if someone is selling. I am currently fixing my gold w202 that I fought a deer with, and lost.

EDIT: Is WTB allowed in this thread. Sorry if I dont follow rules well
yep it is .. so your good

#6 ·
Wanted: looking for pass and drivers side mirrors, both heated drivers is auto dim in good shape .

#7 ·
98 c280 sport edition

hello i am located in bridgewater nj 08807. buyers must pay for shipping. all items are sold as is and best offer. I have a 98 blue c280 sport edition for sale, either whole car or parts. It currently has 140k on it, and here are some pictures. 98 C280 For Sale Slideshow by Mvsanjonco | Photobucket for any questions please contact me thru email mvsanjonco@gmail.com or 908 294 0075. sorry i do not have a parts price list. also if your located close you can come take the peices you need out as well and ill help you with a price. One last thing!! if anyone wants to just purchase the vehicle i wil let it go for $1200 obo. thank you for your time.

#139 ·
98 c280 sport edition

hello i am located in bridgewater nj 08807. buyers must pay for shipping. all items are sold as is and best offer. I have a 98 blue c280 sport edition for sale, either whole car or parts. It currently has 140k on it, and here are some pictures. 98 C280 For Sale Slideshow by Mvsanjonco | Photobucket for any questions please contact me thru email mvsanjonco@gmail.com or 908 294 0075. sorry i do not have a parts price list. also if your located close you can come take the peices you need out as well and ill help you with a price. One last thing!! if anyone wants to just purchase the vehicle i wil let it go for $1200 obo. thank you for your time.
I'd love to purchase the trim piece that goes around the first aid kit door up in the deck behind the headrests....I'm located in Va Beach.

Brian Rowe 757-567-5011

#14 ·
I'm needing the following parts to suit my 1997 C240 V6:
ECU, Ignition receiver/column lock, front door handles, trunk lock, mechanical keys and smart keys.

Shifter stick/knob (auto)

I'm in New Zealand so will require Intl postage, however NZ Post has a warehouse state side I can receive items at If you would rather not post Intl.

Cheers.

#16 ·
I am selling a used Mercedes OEM Radio in good condition. Removed from a 2000 Mercedes C280 W202. $50

I am also selling 4 original rims with Nokian Snow Tires. Tires are in very good condition, only used for 2 seasons and then took them off. Nokian Hakkapeliitta snow tires are the best in the snow, had a huge difference on the driving performance for the car in the winter conditions and the rain. That's because the company is from Sweden where they deal with snow on a frequent basis. $400

Located in Queens, NY.

#18 ·
I need a 40 amp fuse. All of the ones I can buy at the auto zone or advance don't fit. The smaller fuses fit, but the large 40 amp one has channels on it and the replacements don't, so it won't slide into the fuse block. This fuse says it goes to the secondary vacuum pump. Does anyone know what that does?

#20 ·
Still looking for OEM stereo that will fit '98 C280, CD preferred but working cassette is cool too (especially if you also have the CD changer option). Also black rear-left-door speaker cover...which I used to have until it somehow fell off and children apparently kicked it out of the car... (8!$$!)*$Z%&$#!).

Oh, and can you replace a missing button without replacing entire setup? The trunk release button is missing from my console, but most of the stuff I've seen online involves replacing the whole deal. If it's possible to just replace a missing switch by itself, I'd be interested in one of those too, heh.

#22 ·
Looking for a few parts, "97 C280

right front speaker cover (prefer black)
Window Switchs

#23 · (Edited)
FS: (4) AMG Monoblock 15"

I have 4 silver AMG Monoblock wheels on 205/65R15 Michelin's. ET 37. They will fit W201, W202, W124, W210 and others. $600 OBO. PayPal accepted. Shipping will be extra - cost not currently known.

Attachments