Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

What is the Color of My Dash?

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Josh 
#1 ·
So the previous owner, an 18 year old blonde girl, broke the front right speaker grill. I want to replace it. I found it on parts.com for cheap. BUT I don't know which color to get? I can easily narrow it down to tan or mushroom(my interior isn't black or red or grey), but from there I am confused.

I have the color code plate from my engine bay attached below, but I don't know how to read it.

Is the color of my interior dash even on this color code plate? If not, how do I find out exactly what color my dash is?

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
EPC is the Electronic Parts Catalog, free to US owners, all you have to do is put in a valid credit card based here in the US to confirm your residency.

You only have access to North American cars however. I own Euros, so I paid the $12 to get full access to the world-wide database.

-------------------------------

Anyway, as I said before, it's MB-Tex Mushroom, and I've included the complete datacard for you to browse for anything else you'd like to see.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.