Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

16 years in the car biz and finally bought a Benz...

905 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Jedsallin 
#1 ·
I have been in the biz for a long time... I trade cars quite often, I am 34 and have had over 40 vehicles registered to me.

I am currently running a small private used car lot, great place and wonderful fair owners. Makes me like the business again!!

We bought for the lot a 2000 C280, I drove it for inspection and fell in love instantly!!! I have owned some nice cars, but when you drive this, it just feels so different.... I can't believe I have never owned one of these before!! It's amazing, and super clean, and I am so thankful that I finally own a Benz!!!!!

Can't wait to read more of this site's info, I have already learned a ton just reading through... Hi everyone and Thanks!!

#2 ·
Hey, welcome to the W202 family and the forum...it is a great car to own...hope you decide to keep it, but being a car trader @ heart you might not...@ least drive it in the Spring and Summer in Colorado and break out the winter car for your Winter driving....good luck on owning your first W202

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.