Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Official W202 C-Class Pictures Sticky

936K views 1K replies 322 participants last post by  SEE 055 
#1 ·
I think it's time we has this pix sticky thread post pix of your ride!. As most of our rides are a work in progress, you can email me new pictures and descriptions as time goes by and I'll update them if you wish. - JOE55

See less See more
#4 ·
#3!!!

Attachments

#7 ·
I love that 3/4 angel Devero

#10 ·
miss_benz... I love the car... the only thing I dislike is the grille star... looks out of place on these cars.

#11 ·
Thanks '91 300CE:), although I quite like the star in the grill, makes it look a bit different.
Just wondering if anyone knows much about Lorinser? I have a badge on the back that says this. I have a basic idea, I googled it, but was hopeing someone had a bit more info and stuff.

#26 · (Edited)
My new C230 Kompressor (1999)

Heres a shot of my new car, and my first merc!!! Not too bad for a graduate 22 year old huh?

Im completly in love with this car. Its a C230 Kompressor Sport, leather seats, air con, 6 cd autochanger, all 'lekky windows, ...(for a good price may i add)...and a blast to drive!

Mods planned: Philips Blue vision xenon bulbs, AMG monoblock wheels, chrome wing mirrors.

Comments appreciated.

Rob.

p.s. id appreciate someone letting me into the secret of how to post pictures full size and not attached images like i have. Cheers.

Attachments