Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Official W202 C-Class Pictures Sticky

936K views 1K replies 322 participants last post by  SEE 055 
#1 ·
I think it's time we has this pix sticky thread post pix of your ride!. As most of our rides are a work in progress, you can email me new pictures and descriptions as time goes by and I'll update them if you wish. - JOE55

See less See more
#73 · (Edited)
some interior shots of mine 00 c230k classic, notice the floor mat its wet , it was my second day with the car, i just delivering it home and i got caught in a snowstorm didnt have rubber mats, anyways floor is mint now ., heheh

Attachments

#74 ·
Du Maurier une bonne cigarette Canadienne!

Car mats in Canada?????

I lived in montreal for 40 years, and I miss quite a few things about Canada.

Things like picking up my one & two dollar coins in the change tray & counting my change jar at the end of the year. I even miss winter!

I don't miss trying to figure a way to avoid salt, rocks, sand, and water from saturating the carpet in my car. By spring time nothing had worked!

The best way was to add newspaper put a towel on top. Remove frozen mess once a week. Repeat till spring. Car mats are useless in the winter.:)

Attachments

#82 · (Edited)
1996 C280

1996 Mercedes C280 W202 AKA DESERT STORM.

Projector Head Lights, S600 Grill, Boss Motorsports 17" Wheels, DTM muffler, K&N Intake.

#86 ·
And finally... pictures of my '97 c230. Unfortunately, I've since lost my front license plate and the mount. If anybody knows where I can get one please let me know!

This car is a joy to drive... I should really take better care of it. All your guys' cars look pristine in your pictures!

#90 ·

Just another picture of my car owned the car for 3 weeks from today but only be able to drive it 4 days the rest at work-shop fixing the idle and transmission problem.
I think my plate is worth more than the car!