Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Official W202 C-Class Pictures Sticky

936K views 1K replies 322 participants last post by  SEE 055 
#1 ·
I think it's time we has this pix sticky thread post pix of your ride!. As most of our rides are a work in progress, you can email me new pictures and descriptions as time goes by and I'll update them if you wish. - JOE55

See less See more
#27 ·
heres my C36 amg mods so far include tinted, radared, avantgarde grille, clear corners, euro headlights w/ 8000K HID's and fogs, smoked LED tails, Rieger window spoiler, AMG pedal kit, AMG stem caps(woo!), AMG crest wheel caps(monos), chrome shift trim, chrome door pins, faux carbon fibered engine bay covers, dropped on eibachs, in dash dvd & GPS, real staggered Brabus V's, and newly painted engine bay with a nice red and grey scheme

Not too bad for a non graduate 18 year old huh?

#29 ·
heres my C36 amg mods so far include tinted, radared, avantgarde grille, clear corners, euro headlights w/ 8000K HID's and fogs, smoked LED tails, Rieger window spoiler, AMG pedal kit, AMG stem caps(woo!), AMG crest wheel caps(monos), chrome shift trim, chrome door pins, faux carbon fibered engine bay covers, dropped on eibachs, in dash dvd & GPS, real staggered Brabus V's, and newly painted engine bay with a nice red and grey scheme

Not too bad for a non graduate 18 year old huh?
What size are your Amg Mono's ??

#31 ·
stock 17's

#32 ·
here ya go

#39 ·
finally got the work varianza's on.
18x8.5/9.5 215/255 :D

Attachments

#44 ·
my baby!

clear corners..18inch chrome brabus rep rims...New grill..Debadged...system...etc

#47 ·
Nice, C230_Sport_Kompressor! I like the rims there too. You need to grab a shot of the stern of the car. What about the back seats? And I think I spy a cat under the car...? Is the cat aftermarket? lol

#48 ·
Here's some photos of my 1998 C230 just after I bought her in... 2002 or so. She's got some special options like heated seats, moonroof, and ASR. The first shot is right from the dealership.

#49 ·

tisk tisk

#50 ·
since im already in here

real brabus Vs, could never go with fakes. goin 1.25 in lower in the front :thumbsup:

#55 ·
My 1994 C180 Elegance (one of the first W202), Perth Western Australia.