Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

installation guides?

780 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  ffis3 
#1 ·
i just bought a C280 1996 and i changed my headunit very hard... now i need to install a cd-changer in the boot and i dont dare going to work after the hard work with the headunit. therefore it would be nice if i could get a guide for how to install stuff in a w202. not just cd-changer, but many other things like headlights, taillights, front grill, wood interior, and stuff like that... i've been searching all over the net for finding such a site but didn't find anything. can you help me? if not then just for installing the cd-changer

p.s. im sorry for the bad english :)

#2 ·
well, I have a 96 c280 and I have an adapter already for the cd changer in the back, its a plug, but if think, dont hold me to it, i think that if you use any brand other then mercedes, it wont work, but e-bay a cd changer you should find a well priced one.....Can you explain to me how you changed out your head unit? Did you have to re wire your speakers? I would love to know

thanks

brad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.