Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Inner door handle

977 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  J-Dogg69 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Does anyone know the part # or where I can get an inner door handle (the handle you grab to close the door when you get in the car). I am not even sure what you call it. Mine keeps coming apart from the door and the plastic piece that locks it in place is broken. This is for the drivers side door. 2000 c280 sport.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

#2 ·
well you can check the number directly on the part:)

I have mine in the garage rigth now since I removed my door panels, but too lazy to go check. If you can't find I'll go check out.

I also broke one pin, on the pass. side. Even with pliers it was almost impossible to remove the pin...

Etienne

#3 ·
johnfum - 6/19/2004 9:14 AM

Hi all,

Does anyone know the part # or where I can get an inner door handle (the handle you grab to close the door when you get in the car). I am not even sure what you call it. Mine keeps coming apart from the door and the plastic piece that locks it in place is broken. This is for the drivers side door. 2000 c280 sport.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
You can get the part at the dealership.

Besides, you didn't tell us what color is your interior. The part number will have the interior color in it.

-s-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.