Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W201 For Sale, Wanted, Trade thread

288K views 1K replies 348 participants last post by  pwnzor 
#1 ·
To make this thread organized, there will be a few easy rules to follow. Please take the time to read them.

No Commercial Post Allowed

Item must be W201 related (it could be a part or an entire car). All other items should be posted in the For Sale section of the website.
Price and location MUST be in the post. A post with no information will not be allowed. People like to know where the item or car is and not have to guess as to what you want.
When item is sold, post / add the information to your original post by using 'quote.'
Do not make a new post stating its sold as it will cause confusion.
Simply edit the original post and it would make it much easier.
Contact the seller either by PM (Private Message) or email(if the seller chooses to post it in the ad.
Do not post here that you are interested.
pictures if u have them will help sell your items as well

Here is an example of what a sales ad should be like:

Item description (Picture can be inserted here as well)
Price: $ your price

If you are posting a link to your item to an auction(i.e. eBay), here's how the post can look:

Auction link
End date/time of auction

if you are posting an auction it MUST BE YOURS!

Posts that don't meet the criteria will be edited or removed.

EDIT: Ebay links that are posted in this thread must be Your auctions. all other ebay or Craigslist listings that are not yours should go in to the interesting ebay/Craigslist threads.

See less See more
Reactions: mr.16v
#3 · (Edited)
SRS Air Bag, Headlights

NAm headlights + signal lamps, $100 shipped
SRS airbag, $70 shipped

...or best offer. Willing to negotiate a trade, my sig is updated regularly to reflect my inventory of sale-worthy items and anything I'm looking for.

Attachments

#698 ·
SRS airbag, $70 shipped

...or best offer. Willing to negotiate a trade, my sig is updated regularly to reflect my inventory of sale-worthy items and anything I'm looking for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahlil88 View Post
SRS airbag, $70 shipped

Hy Kahlil88 and hy everyone! I'm new in the benzworld. I leave in Hungary. I drive a youngtimer 83' w201.Kamei X1 edition

I want USA headlamp/headlights and rear lights. I search the items, so if you help with me please send a letter.

Can you help me? Shipping is possible?

Thanks for all! I hope the best. Best regards from Budapest. By Balázs

I help everyone's buy Europian parts and post

#5 · (Edited)
W201 1986 190E 2.3 For Sale. PARTS ONLY

1986 2.3 For Parts Only
191,222 Miles
Not Running (Transmission blown)
My 190 has just been collecting dust so it's time to get rid of it before I just take it to the junkyard. Car ran wonderfully until the transmission/driveshaft locked up on me on the freeway causing utter havoc. Engine ran fine before transmission blew but it has not turned over since then.

Pros:
Clean Seats/Door Panels/Paint
Decent Paint
Straight Frame, No Accidents
Clean Title
CA Car, no major rust

Cons:
Doesn't run
Broken
Blown Airbag for when the transmission blew
Dirty
Not registered
Broken drivetrain
No window regulators
Various disassembled interior parts (Shifter, door panels, etc.)

BUYER MUST BRING TRAILER TO TAKE THIS AWAY.

Price: $600 OBO
PM for more info or for offers

Free autocheck in the ebay listing
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251287425875#vi-content

#1,328 ·
W201 1986 190E 2.3 For Sale. PARTS ONLY

1986 2.3 For Parts Only
191,222 Miles
Not Running (Transmission blown)
My 190 has just been collecting dust so it's time to get rid of it before I just take it to the junkyard. Car ran wonderfully until the transmission/driveshaft locked up on me on the freeway causing utter havoc. Engine ran fine before transmission blew but it has not turned over since then.

Pros:
Clean Seats/Door Panels/Paint
Decent Paint
Straight Frame, No Accidents
Clean Title
CA Car, no major rust

Cons:
Doesn't run
Broken
Blown Airbag for when the transmission blew
Dirty
Not registered
Broken drivetrain
No window regulators
Various disassembled interior parts (Shifter, door panels, etc.)

BUYER MUST BRING TRAILER TO TAKE THIS AWAY.

Price: $600 OBO
PM for more info or for offers

Free autocheck in the ebay listing
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251287425875#vi-content

Starting to part out my 87 that was involved in accident on Easter,Car was in good running form w/o any known issues, engine was still running after accident, lost the oil pan

All parts in Georgetown DE, Parts are shipped out Thursday after funds have cleared, due to school obligations Mon, Tue, Wed
paypal accepted, intl shipping is available on your dime.

black dash with no cracks $125 + shipping (oversized box)

rain deflectors, 4 piece full set, $150 shipped (oversized box)

"Euro" tail light reflector $50 + shipping

more parts to be listed as they come off the car
Hello, is this car and parts still available? I'm looking for the drip molding seals on the front pillar of the windshield. Are these available? Thank you

#6 · (Edited)
Long-Term WANTED 2.6

Wanted: any 90-93 2.6L; good paint (not picky on color, no major scratches, dents, or rust); good interior (no cracks in dash, no rips/tears in seats, wood trim can be cracked but not chipped). Stock suspension (nothing lowered), doesn't matter if radio works or not, doesn't matter if windows work or not (as long as they're present and not chipped or cracked)

BUT: Engine and transmission can have serious issues and/or be completely blown, utterly destroyed. In fact, if your engine AND transmission are shot, that'd be great. I'll be replacing the 2.6 with a later 3.2L (with matching transmission). So if you had a great and well cared for 2.6 and you just want to get rid of it because of engine and/or transmission issues, I'm interested.

Current Location: Greater Detroit area
Future location (after Aug-'13): greater-Philadelphia AND greater New York City areas.

Email: dudepersonthing3@gmail.com

#8 ·
WTB: 190e parts list....

I'm looking for a couple of parts listed:

Complete black carpeting front and rear.. Mats not needed.
D/S rear window regulator
D/S dash vent. No cracks or chips please.
steering wheel in clean condition.. Horn pad/airbag not needed.
Black Hood in clean condition.. Can buy new but rather avoid painting.

Pick up preferred. I'm currently in NJ.. so NJ, NY,CT or PA eastern only..

Chris

#9 ·
I'm looking for a burlwood trim piece that goes around the center gauges. My car has everything BUT that.

For the sake of color referencing, I'll attach a picture of my trim later. Out in the garage at the moment.

Also looking for some ATS pentas to fit the 16v.

#11 ·
FS: Ronal R9 AMG PENTAS 15x7 ET35

I have for sale a set of rare Ronal R9's 15x7 ET 35, also known as AMG Pentas.

The wheels have been on my car for nearly 3 years and before that, were owned by another 190E enthusiast.

No cracks or bends on any of the wheels. Minor curbage on all wheels that can be removed through a little sanding.

Polished lips and centers are painted emerald green atm.
Tires have been dismounted.

Selling them for $475 shipped or 450 picked up locally.

Located in Merced, CA.

Pics of them on my car.

I'll post close ups of each wheel later today.

#12 · (Edited)
Starting to part out my 87 that was involved in accident on Easter,Car was in good running form w/o any known issues, engine was still running after accident, lost the oil pan

All parts in Georgetown DE, Parts are shipped out Thursday after funds have cleared, due to school obligations Mon, Tue, Wed
paypal accepted, intl shipping is available on your dime.

black dash with no cracks $125 + shipping (oversized box)

rain deflectors, 4 piece full set, $150 shipped (oversized box)

"Euro" tail light reflector $50 + shipping

more parts to be listed as they come off the car

#14 ·
Wanted: 190D trunk lid badge. The kind WITH locating pins if possible.

Wanted: Palomino carpet section for rear passenger foot area. The actual carpet piece with foam backing please.

Wanted: Both sides Palomino sun visors.

Wanted: 5 speed shift knob with push down-right-back reverse pattern.

Wanted: Palomino rear hat deck. Doesn't have to have speakers (just the grills), but first aid kit cubby would be nice.

Name your prices and we might be able to work something out!

Thanks everyone! :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#1,367 ·
Wanted: 190D trunk lid badge. The kind WITH locating pins if possible.

Wanted: Palomino carpet section for rear passenger foot area. The actual carpet piece with foam backing please.

Wanted: Both sides Palomino sun visors.

Wanted: 5 speed shift knob with push down-right-back reverse pattern.

Wanted: Palomino rear hat deck. Doesn't have to have speakers (just the grills), but first aid kit cubby would be nice.

Name your prices and we might be able to work something out!

Thanks everyone! :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I have a rear deck with grilles for sale

#20 ·
WTB: Late model cladding clips

Scored a set of late model cladding panels and bumpers at Pick-N-Pull several months ago, looking to buy the clips I need in order to mount them. I should have all the ones that attach to each panel, but all the ones for the body were broken during removal.

#30 ·
Looking for a replacement steering wheel, or suggestions for one.

AMG would be nice, or something from a later model that will fit that matches my burlwood!

Still on the lookout for the burlwood piece for the console gauges as well.

Thanks!

#31 ·
What color interior? I have a C class on my w124 I retrofitted contact rings on. Will let it go for cheap. Have an AMG in the mail to me :D