Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W201 For Sale, Wanted, Trade thread

288K views 1K replies 348 participants last post by  pwnzor 
#1 ·
To make this thread organized, there will be a few easy rules to follow. Please take the time to read them.

No Commercial Post Allowed

Item must be W201 related (it could be a part or an entire car). All other items should be posted in the For Sale section of the website.
Price and location MUST be in the post. A post with no information will not be allowed. People like to know where the item or car is and not have to guess as to what you want.
When item is sold, post / add the information to your original post by using 'quote.'
Do not make a new post stating its sold as it will cause confusion.
Simply edit the original post and it would make it much easier.
Contact the seller either by PM (Private Message) or email(if the seller chooses to post it in the ad.
Do not post here that you are interested.
pictures if u have them will help sell your items as well

Here is an example of what a sales ad should be like:

Item description (Picture can be inserted here as well)
Price: $ your price

If you are posting a link to your item to an auction(i.e. eBay), here's how the post can look:

Auction link
End date/time of auction

if you are posting an auction it MUST BE YOURS!

Posts that don't meet the criteria will be edited or removed.

EDIT: Ebay links that are posted in this thread must be Your auctions. all other ebay or Craigslist listings that are not yours should go in to the interesting ebay/Craigslist threads.

See less See more
Reactions: mr.16v
#43 ·
I don't really know how to post a "wanted" post, but I'm looking for a zebrano wood center console for a 1991-1992 MB 190E 2.6L because I broke the plastic holding bracket on the bottom of mine that holds the rear left window switch in place...this is the console around the shifter between the 2 front passengers.

#45 ·
I Want to buy a good used cylinder head for an M102.910 - I've just killed mine. (Stupid mistake with the chain tensioner - I snapped the cam)

Ideally I'd like to buy a cylinder head that has the hydraulic lifters and a matching camshaft - I'm looking for a bolt on solution

(Even more) Ideally if there's one available in Europe that would be good

(Even even more) Ideally if there's one available in Holland that would be even better

{I'm searching in other places here in Holland, Germany and in the UK - but if a forum member happens to have one for sale / that can be sold then I'm interested to hear about it}

#46 ·
Looking for floor lining for the entire car (not overlay floor mats). I've had to toss mine in the trash because of the shape they're in. Plus some adhesive or something on the bottom of them was liquefying.

I'll need the pieces that go along the trans tunnel as well. I have manual seats, if there's a difference between electric and manual.

Color must be black.

Thanks!

#49 · (Edited)
I actually could use one of these for my car too, but mine is Gold colored. I could just paint one to match my car too though.

I'm also looking for a Driver's side front door latch/lock mechanism for my 1985 190E. The one I have isn't working right. I originally thought my door lock itself was bad, so I bought a new one from the dealer keyed to my car (EXPENSIVE AS HELL!!!) that I ended up not needing and now I'm stuck with it and out $180 on a part I didn't need. (But, I guess it's always good to keep some spare parts on hand just in case... You never know!) The old lock cylinder seems to work fine though once I got it out of the door. The problem seems to be whatever it is supposed to actuate on the latch mechanism to lock or unlock the door is broken.

(EDIT: I took a closer look at it and found a broken plastic piece that actuates the lock on the latch mechanism. IDK WHY Mercedes decided to make such an integral piece of the lock out of PLASTIC and not METAL, but I'll definitely need another one that works.)

Thanks in advance for any help!

#50 ·
I also need a gas door vacuum lack mechanism and most likely yet ANOTHER vacuum pump that goes under the seat for my '85 190Ee. IDK why I've been having such a difficult time with the central locking system on my car lately.

The first vacuum pump I bough on eBay didn't work at all (DOA) and the next one worked okay for a few days. Then it seems like the bottom cover of the gas door lock blew off and is leaking air so the system is not working right again. It was acting odd though as only the front 2 doors lock or unlock but the rear doors, trunk, and gas door wouldn't work. But now the pump seems to have stopped working on me, so it's either a fuse or it wore out ALREADY fiddling around with the system trying to track down the leak in the gas door vacuum actuator.

This is getting really annoying! Fix one thing and 2 other things break on me! Grrrr...

#52 ·
welcome to the world of owning a benz, do me a favor, send me another PM with just a list of parts you need asap. no explanations just a part list and i'll see what i have readily available.

another thing you may want to check for air leaks is the cracking of line and the rubber "connector" pieces that use, they can dryrot as well

#56 · (Edited)
Sportline LE wheels, clear corners.

Misc W201 parts FS:

4 original 15x7 8-hole wheels ET41 from 2.6 Sportline LE. No curb rash. Wheels were painted black but ideally they need to be refinished. Center caps included. $250. Pick up only.

Set of 20 original wheel lug bolts for W201 alloy wheels (fits 15 hole or 8 hole). $50 shipped.

1 pair Depo clear corners. Like new. No broken tabs. Does not come with bulb or socket.
$25 shipped.

1 complete set of 20 wheel lug bolts for steel wheels only. Taper-style seat. $25 shipped.

All items located in San Francisco Bay Area.

#58 ·
FS: Signal lamps

I have 4 sets of turn signal lamps available, $25 shipped for any pair. All are working and in excellent condition. Bulb sockets not included, except for the FIFFT clear corner, which takes the W124 style. One of the FIFFT lamps also has a small crack on the inside. Will upload photos later.
  • 1x yellow OEM (came with the car)
  • 1x amber Depo (purchased new 1 year ago)
  • 2x clear Depo/FIFFT (junkyard score)

#59 ·
Auxiliary Electric Fan for 1987-1993 190's

Does anyone need an auxiliary electric radiator fan for their later model 190? This fan does not fit my 1985 190E as my fan is larger in diameter. This fan that I have is only about 13" in diameter and my fan is about 16" in diameter. According to the seller (who I contacted about returning it) this fan should fit late model 190D's (newer than 1987 I think?) and also the 190 2.6L model cars.

It is a long story about the fan, but I ended up being stuck with it and I don't need it as it will not fit my car. I'll sell it pretty cheap just to get rid of it. It is BRAND NEW in box, never installed. It has the correct 2-prong connector to plug into the fan wiring harness on the car. The fan is Made in Italy, evidently. It looks to be pretty decent quality I'd say. The fan frame and shroud is metal and feels pretty heavy duty.

I'd just like to sell it to someone who can use it and to try and make back some money on it. If I can make a few $$$'s on it and help someone else out, that's great. Just get in touch with me if you think you could use it.

Thanks!

#62 ·
FREE parts in northern California

Got some old parts kicking around that I would like to get rid of.
  • Pre-cladding front bumper
  • Early center console
  • Dashboard (a few small cracks but I've definitely seen worse)
  • 2x Headlights (my original NAm and a Depo set, one has a crack over the fog light but otherwise both are in great shape)
  • Black shift console (ash tray missing, rectangular carpet good)
Local pickup in the Mendocino area or meet in Windsor next time I hit up Pick-N-Pull (should be this weekend). PM if interested, I would hate to see these parts go to waste.

#64 ·
#66 ·
got a full set of 15 holes for sale, condition is near mint, tires are shot. 150 takes the lot.
sportline le red and black front seats 600 for the set
2 front doors from an 87 2.3 in royal blue. 100 each
84-86 upper console- 10
pre 90 deck lid with 190 badge pin holes 75

all prices are obo, buyer pays all shipping.

#69 ·
2 black dashs available with minor cracks in the corners $150 each

full set of powered leather seats from 16v very soft and supple leather, no cracks, no tears $1000 for the set

2 sets of 190e rain guards $90 each

1 set of 4 black floor mats with "190" in white $125

buyer pays all shipping, parts located in Georgetown De, want to haggle prices? pm me

#70 ·
Clearance sale! Going to Windsor and Santa Rosa on Saturday and will bring any of the following if requested:
Black dashboard (cracks near speaker grilles) $50
Instrument cluster (110mph speedo, pulled from '85 190D) $25
Black shift console $40
Euro headlights (Depo, crack over driver fog lamp) $70
NAm headlights $20