Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

W201 Related Items For Sale, Wanted to Buy, Trade & Freebies

171K views 634 replies 181 participants last post by  MBeige 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I liked this idea on the W126 board (thanks to Dr. Grillz and Teutone) so I'm setting up the same kind of thread for members to post their W201 related parts for sale. This thread could be used to post your item(s) and/or links to where you can purchase it (i.e. eBay, website).

To make this thread organized, there will be a few easy rules to follow. Please take the time to read them.

No Commercial Post Allowed

1. Item must be W201 related (it could be a part or an entire car). All other items should be posted in the For Sale section of the website.
  2. Price and location MUST be in the post. A post with no information will not be allowed. People like to know where the item or car is and not have to guess as to what you want.
  3. When item is sold, post / add the information to your original post by using 'quote.'
    Do not make a new post stating its sold as it will cause confusion.
    Simply edit the original post and it would make it much easier.
  4. Contact the seller either by PM (Private Message) or email(if the seller chooses to post it in the ad.
    Do not post here that you are interested.

Here is an example of what a sales ad should be like:

Item description (Picture can be inserted here as well)
Price: $ your price

If you are posting a link to your item to an auction(i.e. eBay), here's how the post can look:

Auction link
End date/time of auction

Posts that don't meet the criteria will be edited or removed.

EDIT: Ebay links that are posted in this thread must be Your auctions. all other ebay or Craigslist listings that are not yours should go in to the interesting ebay/Craigslist threads.

See less See more
#2 ·
i also like to add that if its an ebay or CL item it must be your item and not something that u randomly found. there are other threads for that.

This post has been deleted
#35 ·
Interest in dogleg tranny and front passenger seat

Full Recaro black leather interior in mint condition- $500 picked up

Low mileage 16V getrag tranny and everything needed for swap-900 picked up (all interested buyers expected me to ship it for 900 where shipping would be about 400)

If interested please email me at amg202benz@gmail.com as mentioned I dont frequent this site too much.
My communication is top notch through emails and responses are quick:rotfl:
Hi,

Just got a 2.5 16v auto and looking to do a swap. I live in Asia but will be back in NYC in a few weeks. Could you please tell me all the parts that are included in the tranny you are selling as It seems there are a lot of thing that need to be taken into consideration when switching from auto to the dogleg. Also, is your front passenger seat automatic? Would you be looking to part out with it and for how much?

Thanks,
Bryan

#6 ·
everyone posting post selling items please post a price.

#7 ·
this thread is for items that YOU are selling not ebay or craigslist items you found that may be useful to others there are other threads for that.

#11 ·
I've got about 5 window switches for anyone who's interested.

$5 bucks a pop +shipping.

Other items:
Black mats
HELLA/FIFFT Smoked Euro Lights
Bosch Corner lights
Wind deflector with side clips and springs
Auto Transmission Service Manual
Headlight trim
Shifter console with all the tabs intact (restored)
Head rest pieces (Part # A 115 975 00 24)
Tail light bulb holder

Send me a PM if you're interested in anything

#14 ·
WTB: Driver's front seat for my 93 2.6L - it has power seats but not heated. Color grey.

Looking for something in the New England area so I can pick it up. I found one at the boneyard but worried because it has been exposed to the elements.

Seat doesn't have to be in perfect shape, but not looking for something shredded either.

Thanks,

Erick

#17 ·
I have a set of uncut 400e springs $140 shipped

I also have a w124 sportline/wagon front sway bar for sale. This is the 27.5 mm one. ends are un-cut so it can be used in a w124 or a 190e $65 plus shipping

I will only deal through paypal, or local pick-up. PM me if interested
thanks

#18 ·
w201 climate control unit and zebrano trim - $45 shipped

This setup is from a 1993 mb 190e. The unit functions as it should. The wood trim is in good condition except for one imperfection as shown in the photo. Both for $45 shipped.

NOTE: No fan switch is included. Only the wood trim and the HVAC controls shown in the photos.

Attachments

#19 ·
FS For Sale: One Chrome 201 15 Hole wheel - great shape - Need 2 tires?

One of the wheels in the set I bought was a 201 wheel, unlike the other three 126 wheels. (Oops!)

I have this 15x7 et44 wheel on my car right now, and it IS doing a little rubbing on hard left turns (on the single test drive I did).

Here's the print on the back of the wheel:

7Jx15H2
ET44

(mbsymbol) 2014001302

87 (like an ad-hoc stamp)
40 (like an ad-hoc stamp)

AS1062

It's the front wheel on the car in this picture:

Back side of wheel:

Worst Aspects of wheel:
Back side pitting: http://www.benzworld.org/forums/att...03408181-w126-related-items-sale-img01176.jpg
Tiny rash on inside rim: http://www.benzworld.org/forums/att...03408181-w126-related-items-sale-img01177.jpg

The pictures are of the flaws I was able to find in the wheel, and they are all on the back side of the wheel. There is some minor pitting on the BACK SIDE of the wheel, and some very minor scratching at the rim on the back side. No dents, and basically totally perfect looking.

I can include 2 matching 185/65/15 tires with this wheel if you'd like too.

I'm trying to find my least expensive option to get another chrome 126 wheel, which so far is about $160, but I'm hoping to find cheaper options. So at this point, $160 take the wheel. If I can find cheaper options for a 15x6.5 et21.5 chrome 15 hole wheel, I'll certainly be willing to sell this to you for less.

Let me know if you need more pictures.

Thanks,
Mike

#20 · (Edited)
headlight wipers wanted!!!

Does anyone have a cheap pair of headlight wipers without the motor? and the peice they fit into under the headlight? That peice need to be white.... or if not could i maybe drill a small hole into mine and just insert the wiper into there? I don't want them to work just want it for looks. I am kind of short on money so hopefully someone can give me a good deal. I would appreciate it very much if someone could help me out.
Thanks,

Jaco

#21 ·
This should go in the WTB/ FS thread in the stickies

#22 ·
Headlight wipers wanted!!! (no motor)

Does anyone have a cheap pair of headlight wipers without the motor? and the peice they fit into under the headlight? That peice need to be white.... or if not could i maybe drill a small hole into mine and just insert the wiper into there? I don't want them to work just want it for looks. I am kind of short on money so hopefully someone can give me a good deal. I would appreciate it very much if someone could help me out.
Thanks,

Jacob

#24 ·
Thanks,

Jacob
Mounting them without the motors is going to be a pain in the ass. I tried to mount the wipers when i upgraded to Euros but they kept sagging downward. I hated the look so much that I remove them after a few days.
If you are looking for a complete set which includes motors, wipers, and the trim pieces, send me a PM.

#25 ·
FS: W201 engine encapsulation panel

I have a used encapsulation panel. It carries p/n 201 520 XX 23 (the XX position numbers are not readable). Its from a 1986 190D. Also have 4 clips (new) that snap into the chassis. With luck I may be able to find the screws/washers that held it. $44 includes shipping in the contUSA. It covers the bottom of the engine only, held on with 4 screws. Pictures available

#26 · (Edited)
I have a working tensioner and shock for 93 190e 2.6. My adjusting rod was stripped and hence i ordered the whole set for the car. The tensioner and shock seems to be in a pretty good condition. I will be taking out my stock MB stereo with code which will be up for sale as well. I also have a brand new valve cover gasket. Let me know if anyone is interested in it. Give an offer and we'll go from there. Email me for any questions at silverstar_007@hotmail.com Thanks

#29 ·
hey fellas, been out of the forum for a few months now

im looking to buy an automatic transmission for my friends 201

PM me or text me 347.454.3118

need it ASAP! thx
2.3 or 2.6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.