Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Another gtg before the end of summer?

801 views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Isved 
#1 ·
So I've been really pissed about my car being broken at the time of the Tri-State GTG. I'm supposed to get it back today, and can't stop thinking about how helpful it would be to meet up with a few w201 owners to get some live advice/help with the little things that I have in mind. Anybody else feel the same way?

#3 ·
One of my friends recently opened up a shop, which is also a pretty cool chill spot. If a few people are willing, we can arrange something there, zip code is 19116. There's mini gtg's there almost every day anyway, so I'm sure they wouldn't mind. I'll talk to them if anybody's interested.
BTW, if this gtg in september happens, are new w201 owners allowed to attend, or just a few veterans?

#5 ·
everyone is welcome. the house is off limits except for bathroom for #2 use...otherwise go out back...i have 7 acres...plenty of space available for those to camp if they wish. possible paintball game as well ..it will be fun and enjoyable for those who attend

#6 ·
Sounds very nice, I'd hate to miss this one. What zip code is it? So I can figure out how far I'd have to drive..

#9 ·
That sounds nice, would definitely be cool. Maybe this or next weekend?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.