Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Can i replace my electric seats with manual seats?

4K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  tjts1 
#1 ·
I found a nice set of seats from an 86 but they are manual. My 90 has electric seats. I can probably get the seats and front door cards for around a hundred clams but need to know if the seats from an 86 will fit in my 90.

Thanks.

#3 ·
man an im looking to add power seats to my 93, i hate the sliding around in the manual seats to get the right adjustment

#4 ·
One thing tho cause I just found this out. When you remove your power seats the SRS light will come on and stay on. Unless there is this same plug in the non power seats? I had to remove my front seats to clean the carpets of old coffee stains, lipstick (yeah my bro had hoes in the car)- Meguiars Carpet cleaner worked great. Took out the stains and the red lipstick with some elbow grease from my tan colored carpets. Was running wires for my new radio too.

#9 · (Edited)
The manual seats are height adjustable both front and back. I'm 6'2" and fit just fine although if i let my hair go too long, it does touch the sun roof. I think the sun roof eats up about 2" of head room.

Jippi, where did you get the eggcrate grill for your 850? Did you adapt a 940 grill? I really want to do that for our 850.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.