Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

WTB: Hood latch

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Runninrebel211 
#1 ·
anyone have a part? Hood latch that you pull to open your hood inside the car
for a 190e 2.6 1992

This post has been deleted
#7 ·
i just went to my Mercedes Local shop here in Antioch. at first he tried selling it to me for $30 then i showed him the internet autopartswarehouse.com that cost $7 + $5shipping. and i just told him I'll Pay $15 just beacuse i get the part right away. and he was cool about it.

#8 ·
What a rip off. I wouldnt go to that guy no more. You are better off calling Walnut Creek Mercedes and telling them you are from MO's auto body and this is for your personal vehicle and will pick up part in person. They will give you industry standard 30% off the part. They dont check. Shhh...dont spread this around too much.

#10 ·
Mo was a generic name. Use the name of a place close by to you. But you have to say its for your personal vehicle and you are going to pick it up yourself. Otherwise you order someone using someones shop name you are going to get in trouble. They will give you the industry discount. Worked at SF Honda, and Toyota.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.