Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Looking for entertaining Threads

2K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  Ivan820 
#1 ·
Hello to all,

As i stated before, boss is outa town... i'm bored beyond beleif at work.

I dont want to make any useless stupid threads (ie:.... 190 awards? lol)
So does anybody know of any entertaining threads in this site? lol preferably some with attitude?

Just came accross one of some guy who installed 22inch chrome rims on his CLS... and he gets ripped pretty hard for it lol.. it was quite entertaining. ..At some point he even dared to insult a 190!! when an owner told him his rims looked like crap lol.

Basically looking for any entertaining thread (Any model) to pass the time.. preferably one with some conflict and mild language :D :rolleyes:

Many thanks!

#8 ·
Wow I've read the whole thread and it's hell funny. Have a look at his top speed post...he thinks that making his engine more powerful will help him go faster....without changing the stock close ratio tranny that gets him to 200 kmh at redline in 5th gear...

2 pieces of robot.

#10 ·
Ammmmmmazing!!! WOW what a thread

#11 ·
entertaining thread, thanks for linking that :thumbsup:

that guy paid 11g's for his wrx.. if I put 10g's into my 1000$ 190's performance it would leave him sooooo far back in the dust.. no comparison in between the two rides.. I gotta say wrx is a sick car when modded up,, check the drifting videos on youtube. Overall I'd still go with the 190 for sure, car looks better, has more class, attracts more pu$$y than the wrx ever could :cool:

#13 ·
^ I didn’t read the whole thing but did they ever find out who did that? From the surface of that, I think he might have known exactly who did it.

Not really current but still entertaining, some may remember this thread (the MustangRapist)...
I love Mustangs - Northern California Ford Owners

hey, you said you were bored and looking for a thread with conflict :p. I really wish a lot of the pictures for the contest were still up.

#17 ·
haha! this had me laughing:

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my g/f has been cheating on me. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always look out for her ride coming home but she always walks from aroud the corner, I can usually hear a car driving off as she walks towards our house. If it really is a friend why not just get dropped off in front? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again, and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my Lexus, which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she was getting out of. Well, it was while I was crouched behind my Lexus I noticed my exhaust sucks.

Should I buy a replacement, or should I just take the chance and drive it until it falls off? Its a big decision so I thought I would ask for your advice. What do you think?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.