Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

190E DADs

1K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  johnnyd8998 
#1 ·
Happy Father's Day!!! Without dads buying these cars we sons wouldnt be toying with them at the moment. lol :thumbsup:

#3 ·
I guess my daughter might be saying the same thing. ;)

Even though it is still me who mostly drives it, but it will eventually move on to her disposal once I have made sure everything is good to go.

#5 ·
Cheers to those dads that bought 201's for themselves!! Car-seat fits just fine in the back of my 190...

Happy Father's Day

#7 ·
I would have inherited a 1992 400E with a strong ass engine and zero leaks but it did not pass CA smog and gas was a bitch on the pocketbook so we dropped it off to the CA BAR in San Jose for it to be crushed. Sad as fuck man to see that bad boy go...

#12 ·
The state of California basically seems to hate your car if its old. They keep sending me letters every other year asking me to retire my car and buy a newer fuel efficient vehicle. We have lots of rust free good cars being crushed just because they can't be smogged.

#14 ·
Haha....but we have 7 Mercedes. He is getting tired of working on them. Already thinking about Lexus which is pretty low maintainence compared to Mercs. He is also a Mechanic and getting older so kind tired of working on cars at home and at work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.