Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W201 *.PDF Manual

210K views 52 replies 40 participants last post by  Judder 
#1 ·
#2 ·
i might have it on my desktop in jersey, lemme check next time i get back there..

#18 ·
could you please help me with finding owner's manual for 190 2.0E 1989 (not American version)? i downloaded the one posted here, but it has climate control instead of a/c in my car, also some other differences. i need the owner's manual for 2.0E model.

thanks in advance!

#20 · (Edited)
Hi,
This link Mercedes Benz Service Manuals when trying to download files loads starts loading the progress bar after a few minutes moves to the end of the bar and doesn't load the rest of the files. When i try to open it this is the message i receive (There was an error opening this document the file is damaged and could not be repaired.) As for the other link Modified Technologies, Inc | Enthusiast Gear I don't have a DVD burner on my computer. At 56K it reads it would take 75hrs for 267mb to download if i had the memory space. If someone could help that would be fantastic!!
Regards

#23 ·
Go to post #8 in this link to download the zip file. When finished you can design the pdf files how to want. The pdf files come with numbers, so you'll have to open each one and rename. I use the CFI System and a couple others the most, so I just renamed them and saved them in a separate folder in my documents for quick access.

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w201-190e-d-class/1357867-w201-pdf-manual.html

#33 · (Edited)
:eek:

My car is at the garage right now. I'm waiting on my parts to arrive so I can spend the next 3 weeks working on my 1989 190E. I have to change the head gasket, the timing chain, the serpentine belt and tensioner, the front and rear break pads, and lots of other little stuff. I'm going to spend the next few weeks before school starts up again to try to fix as much as I can.

Also, do you have any advice about having it repainted?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.