Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

my 92sportline

7K views 54 replies 24 participants last post by  trickm911 
#1 ·
update so far....next upgrade will be changing the bumber strip and lower the car

Attachments

See less See more
#37 ·
Tks. This is my only disappointment after paint. I too have Signal Red, 92 but not a Sportline. Mine are chrome. Sometimes they look like Stainless as not bright Chrome and sort of Blotchy. Nothing really shines them up. Not bad, I just wish they were a bit better.

I could order new or have these rechromed or even painted. I do like the Black and most new models are black. At least Black models are Black Trimmed.

Not going to happen any time soon. To remove the Back Window Trim you have to pull the window. I just did that and paid to have it put back in.

Dan

#38 ·
if you ever decide to sell the wheels seperately, pm me

#39 · (Edited)
I have to look at my accounts and see what I can get for my 93, but I may need to make an upgrade.

Edit, doesn't look like I can quite swing buying it outright, but if you'd be interested in a trade for either a 93 2.3 8v +cash, a 1963 Ford Thunderbird +cash or a 2007 Toyota Yaris +cash on your end, or any combination there of PM me and perhaps we can work out a deal.

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.