Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Dashboard lights flickering and speedo clocks on

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  harati 
#1 ·
Hi guys! I have a problem with my W164.
Some 10 days ago i found the car with the two clocks and the info screeen between them on and cluster lights flickering, while the car was locked. I return to my garage and lock the car again - everything went off but in 10-15 seconds the cluster lights flickered and the dashboard wen ON again.
I unlocked the car again and lock again and everything went Off. Few days later the car was with drained battery. I jumpstarted tha car and went to STAR diagnosis, they said there is faulty battery. I changed the battery and 3 days everything was perfect - locking the vehicle, all lights went OFF.
But after 3 days in the garage i found the car again with the dashboard clocks and info display ON and cluster lights flickering. Went to STAR again, this time they said "Well it's the dashboard you have to change..."
I drove bacj to my garage and lock the car just for fun and.... everything went OFF. I checked the car 5 hours later and the dash was OFF, no flickering lights, no lit up clock. The next morning i found the car again locked, with the two clocks and info display ON and flickering lights...:(
Any suggestions, friends?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.