Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Are you having password and login trouble?

5K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  wayaboveme 
#1 ·
From our admin:
Digmenow said:
Is anyone having issues to the extent that you've had to create a new account just to log in? If so, let me know via PM and I'll fix it for you.

Let me know what your original screen name is and if you have a new email address, include that as well.

Alternatively, you can reach me at digmenow@aol.com.

I'd also ask that you provide some nugget of proof of who you are, such as your old email that you forgot to update so that I know that you are who you say you are.

#2 ·
CMitch,

Not having trouble logging in, however, had major difficulty registering yesterday. To begin with, it asks if you want the Free registration or two others that cost money. I wanted to find out what you get for paying the $$ but no links anywhere apparent to find this out so I just went Free.

Also, inputting the new ID, then PW and then email address not very intuitive with where to type this info.

However, the most irritating item and the one that almost kept me from joining was in trying to type the phrase to prove I wasn't a bot. I worked on this for over an hour with 3 different browsers and no luck. Finally I tried again and this time, it became apparent where I was to type the answer and registration was complete. I have registered on many many websites in my life but this had to be the most difficult. Just my humble opinion... In the end, very glad to be here!

#3 ·
BTW, one last question: Is there a way to re-sort posts in a specific thread? Right now, the most recent answer is at the top but I'd prefer to have that reversed so the OP question is first I see and all older answers are below. I've looked at all the links but can't seem to figure out how to re-sort the posts.

Thanks!

DD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.