Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Help! Advice Needed on Service Problem

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ecaterina 
#1 ·
If anyone has experienced something similar, or has the knowledge of such cases, could you please let me know what I should do.
I have never expected of such a story to happen with one of the most prestigious brands in the world, however, this is it.

I bought a ML350 from US in 2008 with international service guarantee and used it in Europe.
From the very first few months, it had a service problem: the battery was getting drained, out of a sudden, mostly in the morning when I was about to start my day to work. Although it has been many times serviced in Mercedes accredited services units from Romania and Germany and I received assurances that the damage was fixed, it never was. It continued to repeat itself on and on, up till now. I have addressed again to Mercedes US for repair or replacement assistance but they deny their responsibility given that the car was used and serviced outside US in spite of its international warranty. My situation is pretty bad, as I have bought a new car, which I could never use it at its safety and quality standards and I cannot sell it for a good price, given its service history track. Your experience and advice would be highly appreciated!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.