Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Alright time for Service A- Suggestions on a good place/price please

569 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  mmhassa2 
#1 ·
We're getting the sign saying we're due for service A in 1000 kms, so we would like to get it done next week. I see many opting to get their services done through an independent mechanic, which is what I would like to do as well to save $$. Question is will they perform everything that we would get checked during service A if we had gone to a MB dealership? I believe I have seen whats included in service A, so just ask them to follow the list? Also they will be able to re-set the button so it doesn't keep prompting for service A?

I have heard good things from people who went to this dealership in North York: McNally so I'm hoping to go there. Are they really experienced with dealing with MB cars? Also those who do go there PLEASE share your experiences and things I should keep in mind. And lastly what I could expect to pay for this service A. Will not going to MB void the warranty or anything??

The car in question is a 2009 Ml 350 w/ premium package

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.