Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Official picture gallery!

204K views 248 replies 119 participants last post by  Joshinator99 
#1 ·
Hey ladies and gents how are you all doing today? Since The W204 and others have an official picture gallery I thought that the W164 should have one as well. Please (If you want) add photos of your W164 beauty's. I will post my pictures tomorrow after i wash and wax my baby :) So lets show the others why the W164 is the sexiest SUV on the planet!

#53 ·
Man ML on 22s look great:thumbsup: I'm great that this topic is taking off really, and everyone's pictures are fantastic (except t hat Hyundai one) keep them coming! I will take a few pictures in a bit. The weather here in Toronto is horrible at the moment.

#67 ·
I have owned 3 GL's so yes, I do know how certain wheels look on certain cars. So what if they are not the best looking? I certainly think they are fine. If you guys have really mean comments, please keep them to yourselves. This is a place to share, not to degrade. This guy has gained the courage to post pics of his car and the least you can do is not respond. I am not sure if you are jealous or just plain mean...

#72 ·
Crtfour67, our cars look exactly the same. 06 Ml500 Black. I just added the same cross bars on the roof and the hitch. Same wheels too.
I am only missing the Thule wind deflector. I was told they would it would not fit on MB cross bars. I guess they were wrong.
Does it help with noise and it is 44" correct?

#73 ·
They do look alike. Mine is actually capri blue, but it probably looks black in the pictures. I actually have the Thule crossbars, not the MB. I think it's correct when you were told it would not fit because the wind flairing is designed to snap around the curve of the bar. 44" is correct. Honestly, there is still a good bit of whistling even with the flairing in place, but overall I like the usefulness of the setup. Btw, has your ML been a good vehicle? I just bought mine in October and it's my first Mercedes.

Rob

#76 ·
Nice car bruntoj!! Do you know if the 2011 ML550 will look similar to your 2010? I will order mine soon, but I heard the 2011 will come with LED fogs on the ML350... not sure about the 550 though.

BTW, are your wheels 20inch AMG?

#77 ·
Wheels are AMG 19" - came standard with 550. My order (before it became mine) originally had the upgrade to 20" wheels but I specifically asked for standard so I could deal better with my occasional light-offroad camping trips (and the occasional pothole)

I didn't want to hold out for a 2011 (or 12) model and go through the additional pain of being a new model adoptee. (there's some angry 2006 owners out there)

#81 ·
New Baby

:)

Here is Cratch - he's a 2010 ML350CDI. Two days old and only just home from the nursery.

Attachments