Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Official picture gallery!

204K views 248 replies 119 participants last post by  Joshinator99 
#1 ·
Hey ladies and gents how are you all doing today? Since The W204 and others have an official picture gallery I thought that the W164 should have one as well. Please (If you want) add photos of your W164 beauty's. I will post my pictures tomorrow after i wash and wax my baby :) So lets show the others why the W164 is the sexiest SUV on the planet!

#8 · (Edited)
mine

here is mine 2016 ML ;o)

Attachments

#11 ·
#12 ·
#40 ·
I am thinking of "blacking out" my factory wheels. I have looked into powder coating and painting the wheels. However its a lease and I am unsure of any reprocussions there may be at lease end. Has anyone thought about masking the wheels off with the vinyl overlay? Thinking this may be an option to get the look I am going for and stay with in the lease guidelines. Anyone good with photoshop to mess with my pictures above?

#42 · (Edited)
heres my 06 ml350 with sport package juz picked up last saturday and decided to do an exterior detail today...sorry for the crappy pics as these were taken from a camera phone
[/IMG]
can somebody do a photoshop with my wheels painted black?

disreguard the plate frame as i work at MINI

and of course i had to debadge it juz like my w203 w/c is sold btw

also can someone do a photoshop with my grille and skid plates all black as im going for an all black theme sorry its juz that i have no idea on doing a photoshop,thanxs in advance