BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Dec 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Do the following:
1) Open up the ashtray.
2) You will then observe 2 torx screws on each side of the astray.
3) Undo them.
4) Remove the ashtray, gently. It looks as if it stcuk, but it will come out.
5) Remove the plug from the back of the ashtray
6) Remove the wooden panel which is aroung your climate control. Do that by grabbing it from the lower part. There are no screws. Just clips.
7) When this comes out, you will see 2 aluminum "sticks" (one on the left and one on the right) each one with a torx screw. Undo the screws.
8) Slide down both "sticks" They won't come out!
9) Slide out the comand unit.