Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Production schedule

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  sosh 
#1 ·
I saw the production codes listed on a posting back on 5/22, but does anyone have the ballpark time it takes at each stage of production in Alabama?

A few months ago I ordered a black ML500 with AMG, premium package, etc. and the production date was set for 10/17. Yesterday I heard it was 'released to carrier' and could take 3 weeks to deliver. I'm here in San Diego. Does anyone recall how long they waited from "released to carrier" to receiving it at the dealership?

Thanks!

#2 ·
supermartyo - 11/3/2005 10:47 AM

I saw the production codes listed on a posting back on 5/22, but does anyone have the ballpark time it takes at each stage of production in Alabama?

A few months ago I ordered a black ML500 with AMG, premium package, etc. and the production date was set for 10/17. Yesterday I heard it was 'released to carrier' and could take 3 weeks to deliver. I'm here in San Diego. Does anyone recall how long they waited from "released to carrier" to receiving it at the dealership?

Thanks!
3 weeks is at the high end. Mine to Portland took 13 days to reach the local rail terminal and another 2 to the dealer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.