Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Just got a 98 ML320

871 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Xylocaine 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, been reading your posts - definitly the best forum online! I just got a black 98 ML 320 and wanted to know what i have to get checked on it at the dealer - the problems i see are that when i turn on the car, the "low range" light blinks with the wrench reading -200 on it. What does that mean (didnt come with manual)? and the rear view mirror has some sort of condensation in it - waped or something - anyone ever see that before?
Moreover, what can I do to start to realy improve the looks of this car? everything seems stock on it. All these posts about headlight is kinda confusing me - can anyone tall me in simple terms what I need to make my headlight look newer? Thanks everyone. [:eek:)]

#2 ·
Welcome to the board

You'll find this place very helpful.

#3 ·
Hi everyone, been reading your posts - definitly the best forum online! I just got a black 98 ML 320 and wanted to know what i have to get checked on it at the dealer - the problems i see are that when i turn on the car, the "low range" light blinks with the wrench reading -200 on it. What does that mean (didnt come with manual)? and the rear view mirror has some sort of condensation in it - waped or something - anyone ever see that before?
Moreover, what can I do to start to realy improve the looks of this car? everything seems stock on it. All these posts about headlight is kinda confusing me - can anyone tall me in simple terms what I need to make my headlight look newer? Thanks everyone. [:eek:)]
Welcome to the post.
You should really just browse the various posts in this section and you'll get the idea/hints.

PS: If the low range light stays on, that's a problem.
-200 with wrench means service is overdue by 200miles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.