Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

SPY PHOTO

892 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  apegeneral 
#1 ·
I didn't think you could get these in the US. I checked it out a little closer last night. Right hand drive, full interior cage and gauges,etc...

Seems authentic.

#3 ·
It's actually MOTO REX in Gardena, CA....

It's actually MOTO REX in Gardena, CA.

#5 ·
Thanks Beto

That's an interesting link. I checked out a few sections and leaned a little more. Never knew there were different models of the Skyline (not that I'm shopping). Pretty hot ride though. Watch out Man-du, one of the rice burner hot rod shop employees around her might come gunning for your new valentine's present.

#6 ·
Re: Thanks Beto

That's an interesting link. I checked out a few sections and leaned a little more. Never knew there were different models of the Skyline (not that I'm shopping). Pretty hot ride though. Watch out Man-du, one of the rice burner hot rod shop employees around her might come gunning for your new valentine's present.
The Skyline dates back to the '60s.

#7 ·
i dont think MANDU has to worry about anything at the moment. his modena is fast PLUS it...

i dont think MANDU has to worry about anything at the moment. his modena is fast PLUS it's exotic and luxurious~[:D]

dont get me all wrong the SKYLINE is pretty exotic as well, but MOdena's are just PRREEETTTY..~nice

#8 ·
Skyline are only exotic here in North America, but pretty common in Japan.

I would ne...

I would never pay that much for a USED Japanese car.... those cars resale value is pretty bad, right?

#9 ·
Re: Skyline are only exotic here in North America, but pretty common in Japan.I would ne

I would never pay that much for a USED Japanese car.... those cars resale value is pretty bad, right?
Agree with Brabus ML, its definitely not worth it to pay that much more.. besides, the 32s are known to have a ignition problem.. so dun even think of getting them.. the 32s are more than 10 years old.. get the 33 if u want.. but i just dun think its worth it...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.