Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Xenons are delivered!

633 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  MHPHOCKEY 
#1 ·
Ok I am @ work now but I just got news that the xenons came in, I was told there is a small broken piece [:(]. Will take pics when I get home and install them. BTW the adapters seem like a waste of money drew...

#2 ·
Did you buy it from PP? I thought someone posted they improved the way it is packaged??

#3 ·
no, i would never buy them from PP. 1300 bucks to spend on headlights on a 4 year old t...

no, i would never buy them from PP. 1300 bucks to spend on headlights on a 4 year old truck? no thanks. Bought them used off Pete Fagerlin (a banned benzworld member). These are just low beam xenon, not the new projector bi-xenon.

#4 ·
OT: just noticed your sig...

congrats on the new E320! When are you expecting delivery? Coincidentally, my wife and I were discussing how nice the new E-class looks and mutually agreed on getting one if all goes well this year. We shall see [:)]

#6 ·
I'm surprised they let him pilfer the xenons off the totalled ML :)

The insurance droids normally only let you take personal belongings out of a totalled car.

Pete mentioned that the insurance company wouldn't give him credit for the xenons, so they let him swap them w/ the original halogens...

#7 ·
actually i got the ones of his ML55 that he bought, the ones off his wrecked 430 are on ...

actually i got the ones of his ML55 that he bought, the ones off his wrecked 430 are on his truck now.[:)]

#8 ·
Al....you should look into painting the bumpers. mine was the same as yours and it was ...

Al....you should look into painting the bumpers. mine was the same as yours and it was by far the bes thing i did. It looks completely different!! congrats on the lights!! install is easy so have fun!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.