Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Drew (bulbs)

760 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  BOY-6 
#1 ·
What bulbs do you suggest to used in an ML320? i just recently purchase the update 2002 headlight unit NOT BI-xenon, but now im thinking of changing the bulbs to xenon white light wat brand do u suggest or wat kind of bulbs is it an easy swapped or do i need to changed the wattage of the head unit?

sorry to ask so many questions at one time..[:D]

#4 ·
wat about quality issues is philips a good choice and long lasting? i dont want bulbs th...

wat about quality issues is philips a good choice and long lasting? i dont want bulbs that blows up very fast . is it easy to install jsut change my halogen to and plug the H7 bulbs ? or do i have to change the watt settings or add a high voltage?

#5 ·
well many ppl on this forum have used philips before, and their response are mostly positi...

well many ppl on this forum have used philips before, and their response are mostly positive, so I guess the quality is comparable with the PIAA.

I can't really say much cuz I've never used it before, still waiting for shipment. [:D]

#6 ·
It should be better than PIAA...

well many ppl on this forum have used philips before, and their response are mostly positive, so I guess the quality is comparable with the PIAA.

I can't really say much cuz I've never used it before, still waiting for shipment. [:D]
The whiter bulbs all tend to burn out sooner than the normal bulbs for some reason. [:)]

I've been lucky with my PIAA Platinum Superwhite bulbs that I have for my foglamps though. I've had them for 3 years and haven't had any problems, knock on wood.

#8 ·
Which did you order?...

thx reboundman ijust ordered a pair today so it'll be here end of the week can't wait.. thx again for your help
I have the VisionPlus bulbs in my Bi-Xenon high beams and I'm not sure if you'll notice a tremendous amount of difference if your current '02 halogens already come with Phillips bulbs (they come with either Phillips or Osrams). If you want a whiter beam, the Sylvania SilverStars or Phillips BlueVisions would've been the choice; I've mentioned this in the forum quite a few times in the past. [:I]

#9 ·
yah i ordered the BLUEVISION bulbs from philips around $74 cdn including all the tax and...

yah i ordered the BLUEVISION bulbs from philips around $74 cdn including all the tax and shipping. so i think it wasnt so bad. how long does it last though??? coz there customer service line told it around 2-3 years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.