Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Pics of my damaged wheel from last night :(

750 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  apegeneral 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I hope you have let the air out of that tire already.

No need for it to come flying off...

I hope you have let the air out of that tire already.

No need for it to come flying off.

#4 ·
For $150, you can buy a newly refinished wheel

<a href="http://www.wheelcollision.com/10d.html">CLICK HERE</a> to see details.

#7 ·
hey all, just wanna update u guys... wenta da dealer earlier today, mb of morristown.. t...

hey all, just wanna update u guys... wenta da dealer earlier today, mb of morristown.. they took a look at it.. and said i should be fine with that rim... since i got an appointment for monday already for 10k service, they said i should wait till then to do the replacement.. and becuase of the snowstrom, many staff cant make it to work today.. so they were sort of outa hand... and i asked them about the price... they quoted me $156 for the wheel.. which i think its really reasonable right? they said they haveta take a look at the tire on monday to see whether or not they could use back that tire... cuz that tire still got alot of tread on it.. so i thought it would be a waste to get a new one...

#8 ·
Hey ape, how did the..........

sunroof deflector come out? BTW, there is someone on ebay selling one rim and tire for $49. Just a thought.

#9 ·
Re: Hey ape, how did the..........

sunroof deflector come out? BTW, there is someone on ebay selling one rim and tire for $49. Just a thought.
hey will, i havent had time to try to install it again cuz my brother is in town.. and hes leaving tomorrow.. so i will probably try it again sunday or something..
i think i am just gonna go with da dealer's deal.. since i really dun feel safe running around with that rim while waiting for a replacement.. cuz i drive quite alot.. i go inta da city few times a week.. so i really needa replacement.. thanks for the advice tho! i will keep u update with how i m doin wit my sunroof deflector..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.