Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

DIY CD compilation!!!!! ATTENTION!!!!

808 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  kenyee 
#1 ·
Attention everybody.
I am kind of tired of looking for links, research the web, ask and answer the same questions over and over again on how you do this and how you do that.
Here is my idea.
Most of you guys have done some kind of project. Took pics, and probably posted it here, or have a web page or link.
Enough of wasting everybody's time.
I have some time off next week. I will ask everyone who has done a DIY project, with or without pics to send them to me. I will organized them and put them in a CD. I will make as many copies as you want, just ask.
I will not sell this to anybody, but I will need to pay for the CD's and postage. Therefore, you will need to send me around $2.00 for the CD, just to cover the materials. I do not want to make profits, just want to help.
I already know somebody is thinking, he will probably keep the money and never send the CD. Not for $2.00, I will not damage my reputation. "$2.00?? That's too much, he is probably making $1.00 for each CD". Yeah, that's my retirement plan.
Since there is no authorized manual, and we all have done something to the vehicle, why not share it and have it handy when need it.
I was thinking of making a web page, but it's out of my league, and CD's are easier to carry and copy.
OK, I am wating for your e-mails with you projects attached. And also your suggestions, questions, and critics.
I am open to anything tonight. Let's get ready to rumble....!!!!!!!!
[:)][:D][8D][:p][}:)][;)][:eek:)]

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: Why not just get people to do BenzWorld publications?...

Easily and readily accessible, and already in place and ready to go! We did make this resource available for a reason afterall, and many members here have done excellent write-ups of their DIY projects [:)]

See this:
http://www.benzworld.org/publications/
Drew, I checked that area several times, but it's not complete, and not only for ML's. And many members, like myself spent a lot of time doing their projects, and put them on a web page because of limit size restrictions, or whatever.
I could never find a side step installation publication. Oh! you mean, copies of what I already have in paper is a publication?. That is not a publication, is a joke, just a copy of the original directions. I faxed that to different members when they needed it.
In addition, I have other sources from different sites that are not going to post here just because. So, I can put that info in one CD and that's much simpler. If you don't agree, that's alright, I was expecting it.
Anyway, the project is mine and my idea, so anybody who wants to contribute, send your e-mails.

#5 ·
BETO>>>>>

EMail me at MHPHOCKEY@aol.com. i have ltos of pics and have done lots.

#6 ·
Jimb, where are you?

You have plenty of DIY projects, like the headset monitors installation.
C'mon, jump in.[:)][8D]
Don't forget the C320 coupe pics.

#7 ·
heh,

#8 ·
heh, i'm doing it right now, in a slow mode;-((

I have to earn everyone's tax dollar.[:D][:D][8D][;)]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.