Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

OT: Driving Impressions of the 350Z?

1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  MB_Fanatic 
#1 ·
Hey, new poster here, but I've been lurking a little. As much as I love MB cars, I am beginning to like the 350z a lot. Good looks and performance and the price can't be beat. Anyone here ever drive it before? If so, can you give reviews and opinions? Positive and negative would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

#2 ·
I am infatuated with this car

I'm actually in the process of selling my 00' BMW DINAN3 for the 350Z. I'm gonna go for the Track model with the Touring seats. It's a special order of course but it is the best of both worlds.

#3 ·
Re: I am infatuated with this car

I'm actually in the process of selling my 00' BMW DINAN3 for the 350Z. I'm gonna go for the Track model with the Touring seats. It's a special order of course but it is the best of both worlds.
Are you adding supercharger, or turbo, or intercooler.
I like the car too. I have to drive it!

#4 ·
I'm going to leave it well alone

Although the aftermarket parts list for this car is endless, I'm going to only lease it. I don't want to kick my self in the balls if and when the turbo comes out.

#5 ·
Track Edition 350Z is an excellent choice

you get better brakes and (IIRC) bigger wheels.

#6 ·
Re: I'm going to leave it well alone

Although the aftermarket parts list for this car is endless, I'm going to only lease it. I don't want to kick my self in the balls if and when the turbo comes out.
Good choice, and also it's the first year on the market. Good for you.
What color?

#7 ·
I was just browsing through old posts and see that Jon462 has driven a 350z touring. If ...

I was just browsing through old posts and see that Jon462 has driven a 350z touring. If you are on Jon, can you please respond with a more in depth review? Thanks.

#9 ·
Run a search on internet

There's quite a few 350Z enthusiast forums that can give you just the info you are looking

#10 ·
Yup, lots of Forums ==> my350z.com

I'm actually waiting to get into the waiting list for this one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.