Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Hottest car!

2K views 28 replies 9 participants last post by  Ratso 
#1 ·
OH man, i can't believe it someone in my school drives a nicer car than me now, an ML500 with Sport Package and a C36 damn! and i heard an S4 comes but usually skips school.. crap...~[:p]

#2 ·
Remember: There will ALWAYS be someone with the nicer car, someone with a faster car

...just be happy with what you have, you (among others) are lucky you're driving what you drive now while others still <i>dream</i> of driving one let alone <i>owning</i> one [:)]

Just my $.02

#3 ·
Re: Remember: There will ALWAYS be someone with the nicer car, someone with a faster car

...just be happy with what you have, you (among others) are lucky you're diving what you drive now while others still <i>dream</i> of driving one let alone <i>owning</i> one [:)]

Just my $.02
Very True, I'm 27 and I have learned that no matter what kind or baddass car or even how many you got, Someone will have something better.

Be happy with what you have.

#5 ·
Re: Oh yeah? Well my car is nicer than your car. hahaha what's up E?!?

Huhhh?? [?]

#6 ·
Re: Re: Remember: There will ALWAYS be someone with the nicer car, someone with a faster ca

...just be happy with what you have, you (among others) are lucky you're diving what you drive now while others still <i>dream</i> of driving one let alone <i>owning</i> one [:)]

Just my $.02
Very True, I'm 27 and I have learned that no matter what kind or baddass car or even how many you got, Someone will have something better.

Be happy with what you have.

Agree, should always be happy with what you have. Never compare yourself wit others.

#7 ·
hahah MANDU has a nice combination BMW 3 series coupe and a ML~yah im happy that i drive...

hahah MANDU has a nice combination BMW 3 series coupe and a ML~yah im happy that i drive a BENZ...[:D], i wouldn't trade anything for it.

#8 ·
Manny has a serious ride on the way

check out his signature. '02 Modena comin'in March.

Take that to school.....NOT.

THAT is a well earned Toy that will keep green flags in your dreams for years.

#9 ·
That is different. At 27, I never thought of suv until I had my 2nd child. Probably there ...

That is different. At 27, I never thought of suv until I had my 2nd child. Probably there were none sporty looking suv available until the ML and the X5 came out. I was crazy about sporty 2-door cars and that forced me to own a red hot convt. Corvette.

#10 ·
BUWAHAHAHAHAaa....

shaddup! I know who you are! How 'ya been man?? :)

I heard from Ed lately.

#11 ·
hahahaha when i was in highschool there were a lot of exotic cars heres the list, if i s...

hahahaha when i was in highschool there were a lot of exotic cars heres the list, if i still remember them correctly:

CLK 430, CLK 55 AMG, SLK 230*2, BMW X5, ML320*3(INCLUDING MYSELF), NSX, MoDENA, M3, IS300, RX300*2, C32 AMG, C240*3, a few preludes, couple of modified CIVIC sir's, CL 3.2 typeS, and i think that's all i can remember it's been almost two years now. I'm pretty sure there's more but i think i got the main cars thats pretty noticable.

#14 ·
There goes the Benzworld hood! :)

j/k[:D][:D] so, whats up this Sat? KK meet or are you guys planning on doing some runs [:)]

#16 ·
Hmmmm

Where's Curry's at? can you post link? I wonder how far drive it will be for me (hey, I friggin' drove to Boston this past Sunday with wife for an MB GTG poor turnout but the drive was fun).

#19 ·
A meet?

heck, i've tryin' to meet up with you for the last...what...2 yrs or so (and three S4's later) and WE STILL have yet to meet up in person??[:D][:D] I'm up for it though.

#21 ·
LOL I knew that was coming :)

They said it will be at Dulles location. Which one is that? Sterling or Chantilly? yeah, I suck at the internet now AND geography...dayum.

#22 ·
that should be in sterling S4.......

i might go to NY this weekend but if not, i'll meet you there on Sat. s4andml

#24 ·
Re: Mandurugas the message was for S4toML

You do have nice cars though. Hope you didn't 'dugas' (sp?) those. :)
LOL! All my cars are hard earned. I work 7 days a week. I eat ramen for lunch almost everyday. I'm probably the cheapest bastard you'll ever know.

It also helps to have good parents to guide you right, but not to buy you stuff. This is how I earned my life. The Modena will be shared by me and my brother. We both work hard to attain our dreams.
However, you should never compare your self to anyone else, you'll just loose sleep.

#26 ·
The Dinan 3 is tight!!!

Love the clean cut and color of the Dinan. Sweet lot-o-cars Mandu. Sharing is good with the Modena. I'll take a little of that time share action if you'd deliver for my share week.?.?. Probably not, huh?

I wish I had all the $$ back I've blown on cars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.