Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

OT: Hey Dan (Bora), have a look at these lights...

1K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  Bora20 
#1 ·
Dizzy yet? Heh [8D]...yes, they are 6000K HID retrofits in halogen clusters. The cutoff pattern is absolutely horrible, especially since there are no projectors. The pictures were apparently taken immediately after turning on the lights (still in warm-up phase):

See less See more
#3 ·
For the record:

use the word "those" and not "does"

and the word "though" and not "dough"

[:D][:D]

#5 ·
I'm not complaining about grammer structure, just the spelling

if you spell the way you have on the forum, would I doubt that you spell differently when writing your resume?

#6 ·
hahah i guess your right S4. it's faster to type this way. especially when using Text me...

hahah i guess your right S4. it's faster to type this way. especially when using Text messaging. I cut down words so i can fit them all at once..

FOR EXAMPLE:

hahaha i gues your rite s4, its faster 2 type dis way. espcially wen using txt msging. I cut down words so i can fit dem all at once.

(see how you cut down the words and it's faster)

of course i type different when i'm typing my resume this is just a forum not some sort of them as long everyone understands am i correct?

#8 ·
Very Richmondnized[:p]

Sorry I missed the post. I was in Burnaby all week for work. I...

Very Richmondnized[:p]

Sorry I missed the post. I was in Burnaby all week for work. I did get to see the Smart Cab at teh Richmond MB dealer though.

Very nice, but I did get shunned at the MB and BMW dealer in Richmond, thus, proving my point about who they will talk to at their dealers.

I hope that MB Canada is reading this. Richmond MB dealer would not speak to me. I was there for 30 minutes looking at all the cars. And they are MB owned.

Boundary MB spoke to me right away. It was 5 minutes to close and they still chatted it up with me and were willing to test drive anything I wanted. Very helpful. They get 2 [:D][:D]

#9 ·
Aww, and you didn't let me know?...

Boundary MB spoke to me right away. It was 5 minutes to close and they still chatted it up with me and were willing to test drive anything I wanted. Very helpful. They get 2 [:D][:D]
Well, I would've been swamped anyway, LOL. Who did you speak to at Boundary? Just about everyone is extremely pleasant there [:)]

#10 ·
Re: Aww, and you didn't let me know?...

Well, I would've been swamped anyway, LOL. Who did you speak to at Boundary? Just about everyone is extremely pleasant there [:)]
A middle-eastern, east-indian man with an English accent. Very pleasant and helpful.

#11 ·
Oh, and I found this.

[img]http://media.canadatrader.com/companies/478/items/normal/fe1...

Oh, and I found this.

When I sell my GTI, I will be looking for a 190E 2.6 for around $5K. It will be quite the search.

I probably won't get one for several months.

#13 ·
hey bora, you going to sell those headlights in your GTI?...

hey bora, you going to sell those headlights in your GTI?

#14 ·
Re: hey bora, you going to sell those headlights in your GTI?...

hey bora, you going to sell those headlights in your GTI?
When I do decide to really push to sell the car, which will be within the next few weeks or month, I will be removing the HID headlights from it. Unless someone really wants them.

When they are removed, I won't sell them until the car is gone, just in case we end up keeping the GTI.

When I do sell them, what are you (your friend) offering[?] It will only be the low beam projectors/housings with all the HID equipment. The rest of the headlights will remain in place.

#15 ·
Hey Drew,

Is this the Carlsson CLK that I saw at the Richmond MB dealer a few days ago?...

Hey Drew,

Is this the Carlsson CLK that I saw at the Richmond MB dealer a few days ago?

#16 ·
im not sure what u mean just low beam projectors and housing?? Name a price and I will ...

im not sure what u mean just low beam projectors and housing?? Name a price and I will let you know.

#18 ·
Re: im not sure what u mean just low beam projectors and housing?? Name a price and I will

im not sure what u mean just low beam projectors and housing?? Name a price and I will let you know.
The low beam projector housing and the HID projector are 1 piece. The ballast and bulbs, plus wiring are included.

However, the actual Hella headlight housings with the high beam lights are not.

This is all you would get:

- 2 HID D2S bulbs
- 2 Philips ballasts with HV harness
- 2 wiring harnesses with relays
- 2 Hella smoked dual round low beam projector housings
- 2 OEM Audi TT E-Code HID projectors mounted in the above housings

To make this system work, you will already have to own Hella dual round lights, since mine will stay with the car in halogen format.

#19 ·
oh ya, thats all he needs. Will this work on the MK3 jetta dual rounds?...

oh ya, thats all he needs. Will this work on the MK3 jetta dual rounds?

#20 ·
Re: oh ya, thats all he needs. Will this work on the MK3 jetta dual rounds?...

oh ya, thats all he needs. Will this work on the MK3 jetta dual rounds?
You bet they will.

The housings I have are the smoked housings though. If he has the clear version, they will still work, but will have black circles inside.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.