Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Guess who got Xenoned

908 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  AlBoston 
#1 ·
Yup, I finally bit the bullet. Bought the 2000 ML55 xenons from Pete Fagerlin and saved a bundle. 500 for the lights 50 bucks for the adapters. Can't wait to install them this weekend. Who said you couldn't get the adapters separate? [:D]. Will post pics after installation.

#3 ·
Good going Al......

and yes, please post pics. Now what about the bumpers, side strips and rockers?

#4 ·
You could try talking Chris Y. into selling his lights for 500, but he told me a month a...

You could try talking Chris Y. into selling his lights for 500, but he told me a month ago he got many higher offers so he wouldn't sell it at that price. I wonder why they are still for sale then? Pete was great to deal with and did everything I asked, can't wait to install these puppies. I'll keep an eye out for ya Ratso! [:)]

#5 ·
Finally, Ali j/k Its going to be diffirent but,,, the result will be the same.;-)

Good Job, hurry up and show some picture, that is only 30 minute job.[:)][8D][;)]

#7 ·
euro bi-xenons for sale on ebay benzo!!! 600 bucks! Adapters cost 180 from PUMA, 780 fo...

euro bi-xenons for sale on ebay benzo!!! 600 bucks! Adapters cost 180 from PUMA, 780 for bixenons is a great deal. According to fedex tracking my xenons should be here tommorow! The adapters got here yesterday (which was as stated by the tracking [:D]). I opted not to use UPS as it seems all the broken ML lights were shipped UPS, they are insured anyway.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2403004770&category=33710

oops reserve not met yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.