Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Side Step HELP!! Anybody know where I can buy this?

597 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  garyroseyu 
#1 ·
I need help ASAP. It's been over 5 months and I really need to get my running boards back on my car. Anybody know where I can get these pieces without re-ordering the entire running board set? Thanks.

These are the mounting pieces for illuminated running boards. Any information would help.

Anybody even know where to get illuminated running boards, other than thru the dealer?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
What happened to your originals?...

I need help ASAP. It's been over 5 months and I really need to get my running boards back on my car. Anybody know where I can get these pieces without re-ordering the entire running board set? Thanks.

These are the mounting pieces for illuminated running boards. Any information would help.

Anybody even know where to get illuminated running boards, other than thru the dealer?
I think that you might have to buy the mounting kit, which should be available separately than the running boards themselves. Have you tried your dealer?

#4 ·
no luck thru dealer

i've bought the mounting kit already from my dealer. no luck though, the stuff that came with the mounting kit looked nowhere similar to those two bars that i need. dealer couldn't help me unless I bought a complete new set (which looks like what I need to do)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.