Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Jurrasic Park: The Lost World showing on Fox tonight!...

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Drew 
#1 ·
7pm/6 Central...Don't forget to catch the part where the ML tries to pull up the RV hanging down the cliff [:D]

Thanks to Jeff for the tip [:)]

#2 ·
7pm/6 Central...Don't forget to catch the part where the ML tries to pull up the RV hanging down the cliff [:D]

Thanks to Jeff for the tip [:)]
I think that the head curtain airbags in the 2002 models would have saved the guy from the T-rex attack...

#5 ·
I just noticed a few interesting things...

I think that the head curtain airbags in the 2002 models would have saved the guy from the T-rex attack...
Actually if his big needle didn't get caught in that stupid netting on the seats he might have survived [:)]

The ML in the scene had both its low beams and high beams on. It also had European specification headlamps with no orange side markers. Additionally, it had the overhead driving lamps on [:D]. I do know for a fact that the overhead driving lamps were wired in separately to a switch on the console, where our heated switch buttons normally would go.

The tires that the MLs were shod with were slightly oversized BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/As, BTW.

#6 ·
My T-Rex hunting tires...

T/As

Attachments

#11 ·
I got teased with my kid last night by watching that Jurassic Park

She said,Papa wants to see the movie because of the ML Huh![:)][:D][8D]and she's right.[:)]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.