Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

AM I THE BAD GUY?

671 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  pdxgrease 
#1 ·
It seems some of you have taken offence to me being offended by somebodies comments.

What has happened to free speech, i have a right to my opinion and that still stands, i was offended by those comments. I am also offended that people have sent me emails telling my i am wrong.

If this is an example of me asking a simple question and being offended by a certain comment, which i am entitled to do so, then maybe this is not the site for me.

I came to this site because some people i know told me it was good. If you guys cannot understand my logic behind being offended, and im not talking about having a hissy fit or throwing a tantrum, i just thought it was uncalled for, thats all.

Is there anything wrong with that. I know whats coming now and i am prepared for it, but really guys say what you think and live and let live, just get of my case alright.

#4 ·
Yes, you are.

Don't start new thread just because you have developed another blister on your thumb.

This is technical discussion forum. Feelings good or bad are left at home before attending here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.