Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Best rubber mats available?

628 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  DrX 
#1 ·
I cannot seem to find Genuine MB rubber mats at all for my 2005 ML350...Are they NLA?

If so, whats the best alternative? I looked at Weathertech, but it says they only offer the "bucket" style ones, which I dont really like.

Whats my options?

#2 ·
I was going to get WeatherTech for my E430, but I thought it would be nice to have some with the Mercedes logo on them. I checked on Amazon, and found a set for $84. They are made by Mercedes, have the logo, and are thick black rubber with a hexagonal pattern. I was getting ready to click the Buy button and I thought, "You know, $84 bucks IS a lot for some freaking floor mats." The last set I bought (plain carpeting) was like $20.

Then I thought, "Hey, I wonder if I can get these at the local Mercedes dealership?" I called and they told me it was $120 for the same mats. So I clicked the Buy button. That is a lot of markup for the same mats.

By the way, if you look on Amazon, make sure you search for the correct model, e.g., W210, W163, because they have specific sizes for each model. That is a lot to pay for mats that you have to later trim down with a razor knife.

#4 ·
The original part number is B66680115 (or B66680116). You can Google these numbers to find an MB dealer in Oxford, UK who might have a set but they'd be for RHD.

Having determined that no one has a set of these gathering dust in their warehouse, your best bet would be a salvage yard in the northern USA or Canada. Or go aftermarket.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.