Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Headed to the Dealer 500 warranty miles(ADVICE NEEDED)

585 views 3 replies 0 participants last post by  cgeorge430 
G
#1 ·
Fellas:<br> I am going to visit the dealer tomorrow to have them check several things on my ML430. The main thing is the transfer case shudder that I mentioned. Is ther any other item that I should have them check, before I bring it back home. This is my last shot at a freebie. Did the dealer ever decide to do anything regarding the pre-mature brake wear on the V8 ML's?

G
#3 ·
Hav them do a look over ....

They might charge you a small fee but it could very well be worth it. Let them know you are coming out of warranty and just want to know all is taken care of that should be under warranty.<br> <br>

G
#4 ·
Hmm...I think the pre-mature brake wear is 'normal'. ALL trucks and SUVs brake wear much quicker than a normal car so don't expect it to last as long as a normal car. I know someone that has an Explorer, one has an Xterra and their brakes last no longer than the ML. However, the brake squeal is abnormal though. Keep in mind the ML is a truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.