Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

02' Mud Flaps for Fender Flares ML's....anyone?

615 views 6 replies 0 participants last post by  Drew 
G
#1 ·
Drew: I read your group buy thread for the 02' mudflaps you were trying to organized. I noticed you mentioned that the 02' mudflaps would only fit the rear and not the front because the fender flares in the front is in the way. <br> <br> Does this mean I can never have mud flaps for my front tires? (I don't have any mudflaps on my ML500, but I am very interested in getting some...any suggestions?) <br> <br> Thanks a whole bunch!

G
#4 ·
Not really weird...

Have a look at Victor Urbach's ML320. He only has flaps on the rears and they look fine. Finding compatible flaps for the front will be tougher and you'll need to figure out how to mount them.

G
#5 ·
Hmm....It does look pretty good...but don't they sell them in a pack of 4 flaps? hmm....

Thanks Drew for the pic of Victor Urbach's ML320. I also noticed his chrome taillight guards. Would you happen to have a pic of Victor's rear end (his ML320 that is)? As always Drew...thank you!

G
#7 ·
No they're not...

They're actually sold individually, so you can mix/match.<br> <br> Here you go; note I'm not 100% if the taillamp guards fit the '02 ML lamps. They should I <i>think</i>.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.